- 7 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 12 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 15 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Iconic Gold Awards 2021 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Debattama-Karanvir, Rrahul-Helly & Others Win Big
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Great Wall Motors Indian website has gone live in the country. The company has listed the Haval F7 mid-size SUV in the Indian market. This could be the first model that will be launched by the Chinese-based automaker in the country.
Great Wall Motors (GWM) was the talk of the town at the 2020 Auto Expo. The company showcased a whole host of products at the Expo. Soon after the expo, GWM was hot on heels to enter the Indian market.
The company also announced an investment of USD 1 million and signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Maharashtra Government back in June 2020. However, the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the tensions between the two nations has resulted in GWM's debut getting delayed in the country.
Moving to the first model in question from the brand. Although the Haval F7 has been listed on the brand's Indian website, GWM is yet to confirm the news officially. The Haval F7 is the brand's premium mid-size SUV offering that is currently on sale in various international markets.
The Haval F7 is offered in two turbo-petrol engine options: the lower-spec 1.5-litre unit and the top-spec 2.0-litre unit. The 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 148bhp at 5500rpm and 280Nm between 1400rpm and 3000rpm.
On the other hand, the top-spec 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine dishes out a maximum of 188bhp at 5500rpm and 340Nm between 2000rpm and 3200rpm. Both engines come mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic. The 2.0-litre engine is also offered with a 4WD system as well.
GWM Haval F7 measures 4,620mm in length, 1,846mm in width, 1,690mm in height and has a 2,725mm long wheelbase. The Haval F5 is nearly as long as the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar. While the Alcazar is a three-row SUV, the Haval F7 is sold internationally with 5 seats.
The Haval F7's cabin is loaded with a host of features. This includes a 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports wireless smartphone connectivity, a fully digital TFT instrument console, panoramic sunroof, power-operated front seats, multiple-zone climate control, and ventilated front and rear seats, which would be an industry first if equipped with the India-spec model.
The Haval F7 will also feature some more segment-first features in terms of safety. This includes the Advanced Driver Assisted System (ADAS) technologies such as the forward collision warning, lane departure warning, and auto brake assist; among others.
Thoughts About The Great Wall Motors Indian Website Going Live With Haval F7 Listing
Great Wall Motors' India debut is imminent. The Chinese-based automaker's first model launching in India could be the Haval F7. The F7 premium mid-size SUV is expected to be equipped with many segment-first features along with best-in-class safety similar to the international-spec model of the SUV.