- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Check Day 3 Box Office Collection: Nithiin’s Prison Drama Experiences Slow Growth
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
GoFuel India Pvt. Ltd., a start-up venture, will now supply High-Speed Diesel (HSD) at the customer's doorstep. Last year in July, an Expression of Interest was floated by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) for Fuel Entrepreneurs to deliver HSD at Doorstep.
So, why is there a need for a mobile fuel pump? Certain factors have led to the doorstep delivery of fuels such as increasing demand for static consumers (Generators, Industries, Agri-based businesses), limited scale-up of petrol retail outlets, less safe practices during transit and storage of fuel currently and increasing contactless transactions and movement to digital-based purchase models.
GoFuel has acquired the supply licenses from all three major Oil Marketing Companies, making it the first non-government-backed oil distribution company in India.
They have their own mobile app and technology solutions, using the latest available systems for better security of fuel during transport and supply. For instance, the I-Lock mechanism with IoT connectivity ensures OTP-based supply upon customer order, thereby avoiding any pilferage.
GoFuel will be rolling out the trucks soon this month with Chennai as the pilot market. However, in the next 18 months, the company plans to create a nation-wide distribution network.
Initial demand is expected from bulk diesel consumers like industries, large apartment complexes, hospitals, malls, banks and warehouses. The company's next plan is to expand its fleet and enable better connection with the remote and rural sectors in our country.
An Expression of Interest (Investment) / Letter of Engagement, amounting to a seed funding of Rs 100 Crores has been already confirmed to GoFuel by an investor from the Middle East. This has been done to deploy 1000 Smart Trucks pan India by 2022. The company has also said that this network will not just cater to diesel demand, but also open up for petrol supply as well, including trucks and passenger vehicles.
Thoughts About GoFuel Doorstep Delivery For Diesel
This is a brilliant idea and GoFuel by opening this doorstep delivery has done a great job. There are a lot of places were reaching to the nearest fuel bunk is not possible and that is where GoFuel will come in handy. We also hope that it will soon start delivering petrol like they are delivering high-speed diesel.