- 3 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 6 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- 1 day ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Shweta Tiwari Pens A Heartfelt Note As The Show Inches Towards Its End
- News Amid UK row, Narendra Modi calls for mutual recognition of vaccine certificates
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Blow for Delhi Capitals as Marcus Stoinis leaves field with calf issue
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
GoFuel India Pvt. Ltd., a start-up venture, will now supply High-Speed Diesel (HSD) at the customer's doorstep. Last year in July, an Expression of Interest was floated by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) for Fuel Entrepreneurs to deliver HSD at Doorstep.
So, why is there a need for a mobile fuel pump? Certain factors have led to the doorstep delivery of fuels such as increasing demand for static consumers (Generators, Industries, Agri-based businesses), limited scale-up of petrol retail outlets, less safe practices during transit and storage of fuel currently and increasing contactless transactions and movement to digital-based purchase models.
GoFuel has acquired the supply licenses from all three major Oil Marketing Companies, making it the first non-government-backed oil distribution company in India.
They have their own mobile app and technology solutions, using the latest available systems for better security of fuel during transport and supply. For instance, the I-Lock mechanism with IoT connectivity ensures OTP-based supply upon customer order, thereby avoiding any pilferage.
GoFuel will be rolling out the trucks soon this month with Chennai as the pilot market. However, in the next 18 months, the company plans to create a nation-wide distribution network.
Initial demand is expected from bulk diesel consumers like industries, large apartment complexes, hospitals, malls, banks and warehouses. The company's next plan is to expand its fleet and enable better connection with the remote and rural sectors in our country.
An Expression of Interest (Investment) / Letter of Engagement, amounting to a seed funding of Rs 100 Crores has been already confirmed to GoFuel by an investor from the Middle East. This has been done to deploy 1000 Smart Trucks pan India by 2022. The company has also said that this network will not just cater to diesel demand, but also open up for petrol supply as well, including trucks and passenger vehicles.
Thoughts About GoFuel Doorstep Delivery For Diesel
This is a brilliant idea and GoFuel by opening this doorstep delivery has done a great job. There are a lot of places were reaching to the nearest fuel bunk is not possible and that is where GoFuel will come in handy. We also hope that it will soon start delivering petrol like they are delivering high-speed diesel.