- 49 min ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 1 hr ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- News COVID-19: SC sets up national task force to assess and distribute oxygen throughout India
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
GoFuel India Pvt. Ltd., a start-up venture, will now supply High-Speed Diesel (HSD) at the customer's doorstep. Last year in July, an Expression of Interest was floated by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) for Fuel Entrepreneurs to deliver HSD at Doorstep.
So, why is there a need for a mobile fuel pump? Certain factors have led to the doorstep delivery of fuels such as increasing demand for static consumers (Generators, Industries, Agri-based businesses), limited scale-up of petrol retail outlets, less safe practices during transit and storage of fuel currently and increasing contactless transactions and movement to digital-based purchase models.
GoFuel has acquired the supply licenses from all three major Oil Marketing Companies, making it the first non-government-backed oil distribution company in India.
They have their own mobile app and technology solutions, using the latest available systems for better security of fuel during transport and supply. For instance, the I-Lock mechanism with IoT connectivity ensures OTP-based supply upon customer order, thereby avoiding any pilferage.
GoFuel will be rolling out the trucks soon this month with Chennai as the pilot market. However, in the next 18 months, the company plans to create a nation-wide distribution network.
Initial demand is expected from bulk diesel consumers like industries, large apartment complexes, hospitals, malls, banks and warehouses. The company's next plan is to expand its fleet and enable better connection with the remote and rural sectors in our country.
An Expression of Interest (Investment) / Letter of Engagement, amounting to a seed funding of Rs 100 Crores has been already confirmed to GoFuel by an investor from the Middle East. This has been done to deploy 1000 Smart Trucks pan India by 2022. The company has also said that this network will not just cater to diesel demand, but also open up for petrol supply as well, including trucks and passenger vehicles.
Thoughts About GoFuel Doorstep Delivery For Diesel
This is a brilliant idea and GoFuel by opening this doorstep delivery has done a great job. There are a lot of places were reaching to the nearest fuel bunk is not possible and that is where GoFuel will come in handy. We also hope that it will soon start delivering petrol like they are delivering high-speed diesel.