- 13 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Interiors Spied For The First Time Ahead Of Global Unveil: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Sports UFC Vegas 20: Rozenstruik vs. Gane fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Nanban Cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa Joins Vijay-Nelson Dilipkumar’s Film
- Lifestyle On Urvashi Rautela’s Birthday, 4 Best Wedding Perfect Hairstyles From Her Instagram
- News Toolkit: Shantanu Muluk gets protection from arrest until March 9
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro, X3 Neo, X3 Lite Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
GoFuel India Pvt. Ltd., a start-up venture, will now supply High-Speed Diesel (HSD) at the customer's doorstep. Last year in July, an Expression of Interest was floated by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) for Fuel Entrepreneurs to deliver HSD at Doorstep.
So, why is there a need for a mobile fuel pump? Certain factors have led to the doorstep delivery of fuels such as increasing demand for static consumers (Generators, Industries, Agri-based businesses), limited scale-up of petrol retail outlets, less safe practices during transit and storage of fuel currently and increasing contactless transactions and movement to digital-based purchase models.
GoFuel has acquired the supply licenses from all three major Oil Marketing Companies, making it the first non-government-backed oil distribution company in India.
They have their own mobile app and technology solutions, using the latest available systems for better security of fuel during transport and supply. For instance, the I-Lock mechanism with IoT connectivity ensures OTP-based supply upon customer order, thereby avoiding any pilferage.
GoFuel will be rolling out the trucks soon this month with Chennai as the pilot market. However, in the next 18 months, the company plans to create a nation-wide distribution network.
Initial demand is expected from bulk diesel consumers like industries, large apartment complexes, hospitals, malls, banks and warehouses. The company's next plan is to expand its fleet and enable better connection with the remote and rural sectors in our country.
An Expression of Interest (Investment) / Letter of Engagement, amounting to a seed funding of Rs 100 Crores has been already confirmed to GoFuel by an investor from the Middle East. This has been done to deploy 1000 Smart Trucks pan India by 2022. The company has also said that this network will not just cater to diesel demand, but also open up for petrol supply as well, including trucks and passenger vehicles.
Thoughts About GoFuel Doorstep Delivery For Diesel
This is a brilliant idea and GoFuel by opening this doorstep delivery has done a great job. There are a lot of places were reaching to the nearest fuel bunk is not possible and that is where GoFuel will come in handy. We also hope that it will soon start delivering petrol like they are delivering high-speed diesel.