- 8 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 14 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Finance Auto and Media Stock To Buy From Broking Firm Sharekhan For Good Gains
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
GoFuel launches 'Charge-on-the-Go' mobile charging solution on World EV Day. The Chennai-based startup company says that its Charge-on-the-Go is the solution to cure range anxiety among EV buyers.
GoFuel is a successful mobile fuel venture that has already generated Rs 5 Crore revenue within 5 months. During this time, GoFuel has delivered more than 5.35 lakh litres of Diesel to commercial vehicles in Tamilnadu.
Following its success, GoFuel has commissioned two more smart bowsers with a capacity of 6,000-litres each.
Along with this, GoFuel has also expanded its business to three more states; Assam, Andhra Pradesh, and Punjab. The expansion is a franchisee-model business termed as 'GoFueler program' and the company says that it will 'support and nurture' budding entrepreneurs.
However, with global automotive focus shifting to electrified propulsion, GoFuel has launched the Charge-on-the-Go mobile charging solutions.
Even though battery powered cars are the future of mobility, they do have few limitations. One of the limitation is the range and the other being the charging time-The Charge-on-the-Go mobile charging solution from GoFuel capitalises on these two limitations.
According to GoFuel, EV users can charge their vehicle enroute to destination or any remote place. However, the company says it won't be using normal AC or DC chargers, but will be using very advanced chargers capable of charging an EV at 200kW.
The Indian startup company says that Charge-on-the-Go mobile charging station follows Charge-on-Demand approach and it is managed by Internet of Things (IoT).
Along with this, the company says that the batteries will be charged using solar power only instead of any means of non-renewable resources to ensure sustainability. For this, GoFuel has recently tied-up with domestic Solar EPC Providers.
The startup is also in final stages of signing an MoU with renowned European charger equipment manufacturer to create India's first EV mobile charging solution powered completely by Solar energy.
If this is not enough, the startup company goes one step ahead by even offering mobile battery swaps called Swap-on-the-Go. However, it is aimed at the last-mile delivery business.
This will ensure that the rider can start the day without having to worry about starting the day with a depleted battery that can affect business commitments. Battery swapping will also mean that the company doesn't have to put huge upfront investments for setting up expensive charging stations.
GoFuel is looking forward to create the GoFuel Super-App by integrating all the above services into one app. This integration will help company build an ecosystem rather than just an app.
This app is also likely to include GoFuel's leasing service for electric four-wheelers, three-wheeler, and two-wheelers termed as "Mobility as a Service" or "Maas".
At present, the company is planning to add as much as one hundred Diesel delivery trucks by th end of 2022.
THOUGHTS ON GOEFUEL AND ITS SERVICES.
Despite being a startup company, GoFuel has planned everything with minimal gaps between opportunities. Though we are yet to see how GoFuel will effectively manage the business, we are certain it will be a hit among many users who value time more than anything.