- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bipasha Basu Says She Is Unaffected By Pregnancy Rumours; 'The Constant Scrutiny Doesn't Bother Me'
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The Geneva Internation Motor Show (GIMS) will be back for the year 2022. The organizers have confirmed the schedule for the 91st exhibition. It will be held between February 19 and 27, 2022.
The organising foundation of GIMS gives exhibitors until mid-July to register for the 2022 event. According to the organizers, the upcoming edition promises to be an exciting evolution. It is expected to be substantially different from the past editions due to the pandemic conditions.
The Geneva Internation Motor Show was cancelled for the year 2020 due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The organizers thought of bringing back the exhibition this year. However, the prevailing condition of the ongoing pandemic again forced the organizers to cancel the event.
As the Covid-19 affected cases in Switzerland reduces, the organizers in Geneva is gearing up to host the 91st edition of the auto show in the halls of Palexpo. Due to the fast-approaching schedule for the upcoming auto show, exhibitors are invited to register for the show.
The organizers also announced that February 17 and 18, 2021 will be reserved for press days for the 2022 Geneva Internation Motor Show. More details on the concept of the next GIMS will be presented in the coming weeks.
Over the years, the Geneva International Motor Show has hosted countless concept models, critical announcements and endless product launches. Brand all across the world will be eager to showcase new and upcoming products to gain the limelight from the prestigious auto show.
In the previous edition of the Geneva International Motor Show, Tata Motors had showcased the seven-seater Harrier SUV now called the Safari, the H2X micro-SUV concept, production-spec Altroz hatchback and the Altroz EV concept.
In building anticipation for what will be a truly unique edition, the CEO of GIMS, Sandro Mesquita announced: "With the dispatch of the tender packages, we are now officially starting the organisation of GIMS 2022. My team and I can hardly wait to present our concept to the exhibitors and subsequently to the public. We really hope that the health situation and the corresponding policy regulations regarding Covid 19 will allow us to bring it to life."
Thoughts About The 2022 Geneva Motor Show Dates Officially Announced
After its hiatus for two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Geneva International Motor Show is back. It is the most prestigious auto show in the world. We can expect exhibitors to showcase a whole host of products to make up for auto show getting cancelled for two years in a row. Whether Indian brands will be part of the auto show next year in Geneva, remains to be seen.