- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
The new financial year is just around the corner and with that most manufacturers have been announcing price hikes for their models. Ford India is also on that list and the company will be hiking the price by 3 per cent across models from April onwards. The increment will vary for different models and variants.
The new price list will be revealed on April 1. Currently, Ford has five models on sale: the Figo, Aspire, Freestyle, Ecosport and the Endeavour. All the Models of the Figo are powered with the same 1.2-litre petrol engine and the 1.5-litre diesel unit. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. None of the three models receives an optional automatic transmission across any of its variant lineups.
Mechanically, Ford Endeavour features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 brake horsepower and 420Nm of torque. Ford says that the new engine offers a 20 per cent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. Ford says the new transmission reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears and offers a smoother acceleration response.
Ford recently launched the EcoSport SE SUV variant in the Indian market and the vehicle carries a price tag of Rs 10.49 Lakh for the Petrol and 10.99 Lakh for the diesel variant. All the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom India.
Mechanically, the new EcoSport SE is being offered with both the 1.5-litre three-cylinder TiVCT petrol and the 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engines. The petrol mill produces 120bhp of power and 149Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the oil burner produces around 98bhp of power and a peak torque of 215Nm. Both the engines will be paired to Ford's five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About For Increasing It Prices Across All Variants
Due to the increase in the cost of production, manufacturers have no other option but to increase the prices of their products. However, we expect that the hike in the price will not be that much and will not affect the sales also.