- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 12 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 12 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 13 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Finance Markets Trade Higher, Infosys Tanks 4%
- News ICSE Board Exams 2021: Will class 10, 12 exams get cancelled or postponed? Latest updates for students
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Manchester City 2-4 agg: Foden finally ends Guardiola's last-four wait
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
The new financial year is just around the corner and with that most manufacturers have been announcing price hikes for their models. Ford India is also on that list and the company will be hiking the price by 3 per cent across models from April onwards. The increment will vary for different models and variants.
The new price list will be revealed on April 1. Currently, Ford has five models on sale: the Figo, Aspire, Freestyle, Ecosport and the Endeavour. All the Models of the Figo are powered with the same 1.2-litre petrol engine and the 1.5-litre diesel unit. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. None of the three models receives an optional automatic transmission across any of its variant lineups.
Mechanically, Ford Endeavour features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 brake horsepower and 420Nm of torque. Ford says that the new engine offers a 20 per cent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. Ford says the new transmission reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears and offers a smoother acceleration response.
Ford recently launched the EcoSport SE SUV variant in the Indian market and the vehicle carries a price tag of Rs 10.49 Lakh for the Petrol and 10.99 Lakh for the diesel variant. All the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom India.
Mechanically, the new EcoSport SE is being offered with both the 1.5-litre three-cylinder TiVCT petrol and the 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engines. The petrol mill produces 120bhp of power and 149Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the oil burner produces around 98bhp of power and a peak torque of 215Nm. Both the engines will be paired to Ford's five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About For Increasing It Prices Across All Variants
Due to the increase in the cost of production, manufacturers have no other option but to increase the prices of their products. However, we expect that the hike in the price will not be that much and will not affect the sales also.