- 3 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Movies Aryan Khan Gets Emotional In Jail As He Misses His Parents Shah Rukh Khan And Gauri Khan's Wedding Anniversary
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Pakistan media hail Babar Azam and Co's historic win against India
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Rallied Marginally On Oct 25, As Inflation Concerns Intensified
- Technology Pragati OS On JioPhone Next Explained: A Flavoured Android OS
- News PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission: What we know about the scheme, so far?
- Lifestyle Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva: A Disease That Turns Flesh Into Bones
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
The new financial year is just around the corner and with that most manufacturers have been announcing price hikes for their models. Ford India is also on that list and the company will be hiking the price by 3 per cent across models from April onwards. The increment will vary for different models and variants.
The new price list will be revealed on April 1. Currently, Ford has five models on sale: the Figo, Aspire, Freestyle, Ecosport and the Endeavour. All the Models of the Figo are powered with the same 1.2-litre petrol engine and the 1.5-litre diesel unit. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. None of the three models receives an optional automatic transmission across any of its variant lineups.
Mechanically, Ford Endeavour features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 brake horsepower and 420Nm of torque. Ford says that the new engine offers a 20 per cent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. Ford says the new transmission reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears and offers a smoother acceleration response.
Ford recently launched the EcoSport SE SUV variant in the Indian market and the vehicle carries a price tag of Rs 10.49 Lakh for the Petrol and 10.99 Lakh for the diesel variant. All the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom India.
Mechanically, the new EcoSport SE is being offered with both the 1.5-litre three-cylinder TiVCT petrol and the 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engines. The petrol mill produces 120bhp of power and 149Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the oil burner produces around 98bhp of power and a peak torque of 215Nm. Both the engines will be paired to Ford's five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About For Increasing It Prices Across All Variants
Due to the increase in the cost of production, manufacturers have no other option but to increase the prices of their products. However, we expect that the hike in the price will not be that much and will not affect the sales also.