- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News Bilateral heavily titled in China’s favour, needs a reset: Foreign Secretary
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Movies Golden Globes 2021 Winners List Live Updates: Minari, The Crown And Shitt's Creek Lead With Big Wins
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports Premier League data dive: Man Utd's 'big six' struggles continue, Liverpool return to winning ways
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Ford India has silently revised the variant lineups for three of its popular models in the Indian market. The three models, including the Figo, Aspire and Freestyle now come with a more simplified variant lineup, consisting of just two to three trim levels for each.
The company has discontinued a number of lower-spec variants, translating to revised pricing as well. All three models, however, continue to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options as before.
Starting off with the Ford Figo, the petrol-powered versions of the hatchback now comes in just three variants: Ambiente, Titanium and Titanium Blu. Prices for the Ford Figo petrol hatchback now starts at Rs 5.64 lakh for the ‘Ambiente' variant and goes all the way up to Rs 7.09 lakh for the Titanium Blu trim.
The diesel-powered version of the hatchback is offered in only two variants: Titanium and Titanium Blu. Prices for the two variants are Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 8.19 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving on to the Ford Aspire, the compact-sedan is now offered in just two variants: Titanium and Titanium+ on both the petrol and diesel-powered trims. Prices for the Ford Aspire now start at Rs 7.24 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 8.69 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Finally coming to the Ford Freestyle, the CUV is now offered in three variants with both petrol and diesel engine options. These include Titanium, Titanium+ and Flair. Again prices for the Ford Freestyle now starts at Rs 7.09 lakh for the petrol-powered Titanium trim. The top-spec Flair diesel variant comes with a price tag of Rs 8.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
All three models are powered with the same 1.2-litre petrol engine and the 1.5-litre diesel unit. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. None of the three models receive an optional automatic transmission across any of its variant lineup.
Thoughts On The Ford Cars Variant Revision
The Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle now come with two to three variants, powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. The simplification of the variant lineup should help customers to choose the desired trim more easily, than before.