- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Ford India has silently revised the variant lineups for three of its popular models in the Indian market. The three models, including the Figo, Aspire and Freestyle now come with a more simplified variant lineup, consisting of just two to three trim levels for each.
The company has discontinued a number of lower-spec variants, translating to revised pricing as well. All three models, however, continue to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options as before.
Starting off with the Ford Figo, the petrol-powered versions of the hatchback now comes in just three variants: Ambiente, Titanium and Titanium Blu. Prices for the Ford Figo petrol hatchback now starts at Rs 5.64 lakh for the ‘Ambiente' variant and goes all the way up to Rs 7.09 lakh for the Titanium Blu trim.
The diesel-powered version of the hatchback is offered in only two variants: Titanium and Titanium Blu. Prices for the two variants are Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 8.19 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving on to the Ford Aspire, the compact-sedan is now offered in just two variants: Titanium and Titanium+ on both the petrol and diesel-powered trims. Prices for the Ford Aspire now start at Rs 7.24 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 8.69 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Finally coming to the Ford Freestyle, the CUV is now offered in three variants with both petrol and diesel engine options. These include Titanium, Titanium+ and Flair. Again prices for the Ford Freestyle now starts at Rs 7.09 lakh for the petrol-powered Titanium trim. The top-spec Flair diesel variant comes with a price tag of Rs 8.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
All three models are powered with the same 1.2-litre petrol engine and the 1.5-litre diesel unit. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. None of the three models receive an optional automatic transmission across any of its variant lineup.
Thoughts On The Ford Cars Variant Revision
The Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle now come with two to three variants, powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. The simplification of the variant lineup should help customers to choose the desired trim more easily, than before.