- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 6 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Ford India has silently revised the variant lineups for three of its popular models in the Indian market. The three models, including the Figo, Aspire and Freestyle now come with a more simplified variant lineup, consisting of just two to three trim levels for each.
The company has discontinued a number of lower-spec variants, translating to revised pricing as well. All three models, however, continue to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options as before.
Starting off with the Ford Figo, the petrol-powered versions of the hatchback now comes in just three variants: Ambiente, Titanium and Titanium Blu. Prices for the Ford Figo petrol hatchback now starts at Rs 5.64 lakh for the ‘Ambiente' variant and goes all the way up to Rs 7.09 lakh for the Titanium Blu trim.
The diesel-powered version of the hatchback is offered in only two variants: Titanium and Titanium Blu. Prices for the two variants are Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 8.19 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving on to the Ford Aspire, the compact-sedan is now offered in just two variants: Titanium and Titanium+ on both the petrol and diesel-powered trims. Prices for the Ford Aspire now start at Rs 7.24 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 8.69 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Finally coming to the Ford Freestyle, the CUV is now offered in three variants with both petrol and diesel engine options. These include Titanium, Titanium+ and Flair. Again prices for the Ford Freestyle now starts at Rs 7.09 lakh for the petrol-powered Titanium trim. The top-spec Flair diesel variant comes with a price tag of Rs 8.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
All three models are powered with the same 1.2-litre petrol engine and the 1.5-litre diesel unit. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. None of the three models receive an optional automatic transmission across any of its variant lineup.
Thoughts On The Ford Cars Variant Revision
The Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle now come with two to three variants, powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. The simplification of the variant lineup should help customers to choose the desired trim more easily, than before.