- News Lakhimpur Kheri violence: Union minister's son, Ashish Mishra, remanded in police custody again
- Movies Squid Game: Indian Railways Uses This Epic Character From The Show To Spread COVID-19 Awareness
- Finance Paytm Gets Nod for Rs. 16,600 Crore IPO By SEBI
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: New Date, Venue; final match to be played during India's limited-overs tour
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Technology Oppo Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers Oppo Smartphones
Ford discontinues the Endeavour Titanium 4X2 base variant in India. As a result, the premium off-road SUV now retails at a starting price of Rs 33.80 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Ford Endeavour is now available in only three variants:
- Titanium+ 4X2 AT: Rs 33.80 lakh
- Titanium+ 4X4 AT: Rs 35.60 lakh
- Sport 4X4 AT: Rs 36.35 lakh
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India)
Engine, Transmission & Off-Road Features
Despite the discontinuation of the base variant, the Ford Endevaour is still available in 4X2 and 4X4 variants. The premium SUV comes powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces a maximum of 168bhp and a peak torque of 420Nm.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's 'Select-Shift' technology. The power is sent to either rear wheels or all wheels depending on the variant.
The Endevaour also features a terrain management system with three different modes: Sand, Snow/Mud, Rock.
Other driver-assist functions:
- Hill launch assist
- Traction control
- Hill descent control
- Rollover mitigation
Exteriors, Interiors & Safety Features
The Endeavour features all-LED headlamps with LED DRLs and LED taillamps. Other exterior features of the premium SUV includes:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Blacked-out grille
- Scuff plates
- Roof rails
- Side steps
Regarding interior and technology, the SUV features Ford's connected technology called 'FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other interior features:
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Panoramic sunroof
- Leather seats
- Power-foldable third-row seats
- Keyless entry
- Push-button start
Regarding safety, the Endeavour includes seven airbags, ABS with EBD, cruise control with adjustable speed limiter, emergency assistance, rear-view camera with active parking guidelines, front parking sensors and a semi-automatic park assist.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Titanium 4X2 Base Variant Getting Discontinued
Ford is yet to comment on the reason behind removing the base variant of the premium SUV. However, we reckon the reason could be because of the low demand for the variant. After the Endeavour Titanium 4X2 AT variant getting discontinued, the SUV's starting price is now expensive by over 3 lakhs.