- 14 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 16 hrs ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- News India reports 44,230 new Covid-19 cases, active cases stay over 4-lakh mark
- Technology Realme 8s Renders Leak Revealing Possible Design
- Movies Radhe Shyam Release Date Is Here! Prabhas-Pooja Hegde’s Romantic Drama To Hit Cinemas On January 14
- Sports Tokyo 2020: MP Jabir finishes seventh in 400M hurdles heats; fails to qualify
- Education SEBA Result 2021: Check Assam HSLC Result 2021 Link And Download Marksheet
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy With Upside Potential of 17%, Says ICICI Direct
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Her Two Stunning Outfits; Which Look Did You Like More
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Ford has launched the EcoSport SE SUV variant in the Indian market. The Ford EcoSport SE carries a price tag of Rs 10.49 Lakh for the Petrol and 10.99 Lakh for the diesel variant. All the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom India. The car has already started arriving at the dealerships and the booking for the model has also commenced.
The Ford EcoSport SE, the new variant features design cues borrowed from its American & European peers, where the compact SUV is sold without a rear-mounted spare wheel.
"Customers increasingly follow global benchmarks in design and look for things that are unique and distinctive, just like the new EcoSport SE," said Vinay Raina, executive director, Marketing, Sales and Service at Ford India. "The SE carries forward EcoSport's fun to drive credentials as well as its rich legacy of outstanding safety and best-in-segment technologies like SYNC 3."
Apart from the redesigned tailgate and a new dual-tone rear bumper that sports a silver applique, the SE variant retains EcoSport's overall design that appeals with a bold grille, 16-inch alloys and high ground clearance that enhance its SUV credentials. It also gets the SYNC 3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as Ford PassTM integration.
Mechanically, the new EcoSport SE is being offered with both the 1.5-litre three-cylinder TiVCT petrol and the 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engines. The petrol mill produces 120bhp of power and 149Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the oil burner produces around 98bhp of power and a peak torque of 215Nm. Both the engines will be paired to Ford's five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About The New Ford EcoSport SE
The new Ford EcoSport variant has been introduced based on customer feedback and this time the company is hoping to see an increase in the appeal for the SUV. The new Ford EcoSport will go up against the likes of the Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite, Kia Sonet and the Tata Nexon in India.