- 26 min ago Cyborg GT 120 Electric Sports Bike Revealed — 180km Range & 125Km/h Top Speed
- 2 hrs ago BYD e6 Deliveries Begin In India: Electric MPV Ready To Hit The Streets In Six Cities
- 19 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 22 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- Movies Pushpa Fever: Cricketer Mahedi Hasan Goes The Allu Arjun Way To Celebrate His Wicket
- News Punjab Election 2022: Sidhu and Mann file nomination papers
- Technology Titan’s Fastrack Launches Reflex VOX Smartwatch In India; 100+Watch Faces, Built-in Alexa, And More
- Finance Union Budget 2022: Tackling Inflation A Prime Concern
- Sports Viswanathan Anand dons different role: Chess legend to mend India players ahead of Asian Games
- Lifestyle Minnie Mouse Takes To Power Dressing; Disney Character To Wear Blue Pantsuit Instead Of Red Polka-Dot Dress
- Education UPTET 2021 Answer Key Released: Check How To Download, Raise Objections Till February 1
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Earlier this year, Ford India launched the 2021 EcoSport SUV in the Indian market. The new Ford EcoSport, during the time of launch, was offered with subtle changes and features like a sunroof was offered as standard on the Titanium trim.
However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, Ford is planning to update its Titanium S trim. According to the report, the Titanium S variant is likely to get a few exterior changes such as a tweaked front bumper, LED daytime running lights placed below the headlights, LED taillights and a set of new alloy wheels. On the inside also, it might get a new touchscreen infotainment system.
The EcoSport also comes with FordPass connected car tech. The new tech allows customers to connect their SUV to their smartphones and operate a number of features remotely. This includes starting, stopping, lock & unlock and AC controls; all via the FordPass app.
The 2021 Ford EcoSport remains mostly the same. The compact-SUV carries forward all the same features from the older MY2020 model. This includes automatic headlamps, push-button start/stop, steering-mounted controls, rain-sensing wipers, six airbags, ABS with EBD and a host of others.
Mechanically, the EcoSport is offered with both the 1.5-litre three-cylinder TiVCT petrol and the 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engines. The petrol mill produces 120bhp of power and 149Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the oil burner produces around 98bhp of power and a peak torque of 215Nm. Both the engines will be paired to Ford's five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Ford EcoSport
The MY2021 Ford EcoSport has been subtly revised in the Indian market, offering a few additional features, while also reducing its prices. However, now the company is also likely to add a few more things to the S trim, making it more attractive for the customers. The Ford EcoSport goes up against the likes of the likes of the Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the recently introduced Nissan Magnite.