- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Force Motors unveiled the new Gurkha SUV at the 2020 Auto Expo, with an expected launch scheduled to take place sometime at the end of last year. However, the launch plans were postponed amidst the lockdown. However, the company has replied to one of the questions that was asked to it on its social media platform. According to the reply the company has said that the new Gurkha SUV will launch in the month of May this year.
The BS6 Force Gurkha will feature LED DRLs surrounding the main circular headlamps, a single-slat grille, fog lamps, squared wheel arches, sidestep, bonnet-mounted indicators and snorkel mounted on the right-fender. We can also expect more features on the top-spec variant, which could be offered with additional equipment such as windscreen rails, roof rails, alloy wheels and many more.
On the inside, the new Gurkha will get features like a touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, captain seats in the second row and plenty others. The BS6 Force Gurkha will also be offered with side-facing third-row seats; among others.
Mechanically the new Force Gurkha is expected to be powered by a new Mercedes-Benz sourced 2.2-litre and 2.6-litre diesel engine options. While power and torque figures of both engine options are yet to be revealed, they are expected to come paired with a manual gearbox as standard. Power will be sent to the rear wheels, although the higher-spec trims could feature a 4x4 setup as well.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Force Gurkha BS6
The Force Gurkha is a popular all-terrain capable SUV offering in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the BS6 Force Gurkha will go up against the likes of the new Mahindra Thar. Prices for the new Gurkha are expected to be at a slight premium compared to its predecessor.