- 21 hrs ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 23 hrs ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- 1 day ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 1 day ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- Finance 2 Large Cap Stocks To Buy Post Their Q3FY22 Results
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Believes South Superstars Are A Rage Because Of These Reasons
- News Deaths near Canada-US border leave Gujarat man worried about migrant kin, says unable to contact
- Sports WRC: Record-breaking Loeb edges Ogier with school teacher co-driver Galmiche
- Technology Micromax In Note 2 Key Specs Leak Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Staying At Isolation Facility Not Mandatory For Foreign Arrivals Testing Covid Positive
- Education National Girl Child Day: History, Significance And Essay On Rashtriya Balika Diwas For Students
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Force Motors has supplied 200 units of its Trax Toofan multi-utility vehicle to the Revenue and Forest department of Maharashtra. The vehicles have been delivered in the presence of Balasaheb Thorat, Minister for revenue of Maharashtra state and Nitin Raut, Minister for Energy and Guardian Minister of Nagpur.
The company said that the vehicles will be used to speed up the vaccination process in Nagpur and Amaravati area by ferrying people from remote locations to the nearest primary healthcare centres.
As per the company, the vehicles have been delivered to the Revenue and forest department in the presence of Balasaheb Thorat, Minister for revenue of Maharashtra state and Nitin Raut, Minister for Energy and Guardian Minister of Nagpur.
Prasan Firodia, Managing Director, Force Motors Ltd, said, "The virus is now spreading to the hinterland and lack of transportation facilities in rural areas pose a big risk to the unvaccinated population. The State Government initiative to speed up vaccination by ferrying those residing in remote parts to the health centres is a commendable step. We are delighted that our TRAX Toofan vehicles will be involved in this life-saving mission."
Utilising the occasion as an opportunity, Ashutosh Khosla, President, Sales and Marketing added few words about the rugged nature of the Force Trax Toofan and its ability to glide over the rough terrain. He said, "The Trax Toofan would ensure that the long-distance journeys on the rough rural roads will be most comfortable and fatigue-free".
As we know that the Coronavirus pandemic has hit our country hard and has been spreading like a wildfire despite the best efforts from our front line healthcare workers.
As for the Force Trax Toofan, the vehicle is not your everyday 3-box SUV, it is designed from the ground up to be very rugged and carry more people than any other SUV or MPV out there in the market.
For this, the new Trax Toofan is built on Force's all-new modular utility vehicle platform, and it has an all-new body, new interior, a new high strength C-in-C chassis, a new parabolic leaf spring suspension and a few more.
According to Force Motors, its Trax Toofan offers best in class space as well as riding comfort.
Under the bonnet of the Force Trax Toofan lies a Mercedes-Benz sourced 2.6-litre In-Line 4-cylinder engine with Common Rail DI TCIC technology, and it produces 89hp and 250Nm of peak power and torque output respectively.
At present, Force offers the Trax Toofan with only one engine and gearbox choice, and the sole engine offer is mated to a sole 5-speed manual unit.
In terms of convenience and features, the Force Trax Toofan comes equipped with four power windows, an optional air conditioning system, central locking, rear parking sensors, power steering, and ABS with EBD.
Thoughts About Force Motors Providing 200 Trax Toofan Units To Maharastra For Covid-19 Vaccination Drive
One of the best ways to protect people from Coronavirus is by minimizing the spread of the virus. With a nearly 1.3 billion population in India, that option is viable up to a certain extent only as it can harm the economy.
However, another efficient way to control is to increase the availability of vaccination to the country's population. This method will not only help in reducing the spread, but it can also help tackle the virus if it infects any person. It is for this purpose Force Motors has handed over 200 units of its Trax Toofan multi-utility vehicle to the government.