- 17 hrs ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 20 hrs ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- 1 day ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 1 day ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- Technology Vijay Sales Republic Day 2022 Discount Offers On Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Smart TVs, And More
- Sports ISL: ATKMB vs OFC, Highlights: ATK Mohun Bagan and Odisha entertain but fail to score
- Movies Saani Kaayidham: The Keerthy Suresh-Selvaraghavan Starrer To Release On Amazon Prime Video
- News Kerala, Tamil Nadu oppose proposal to tweak IAS rules, ask PM Modi to drop move
- Education National Girl Child Day: History, Significance And Essay On Rashtriya Balika Diwas For Students
- Finance Single Volume Economic Survey Likely, May Project Growth Rate of Around 9 Per Cent
- Lifestyle 60% COVID Deaths In 'Third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Suzuki unveiled the all-new S-Cross recently. The Suzuki S-Cross is the Japanese brand's one of the more successful models in the Europe. However, the Japanese brand haven't tasted the same success for the vehicle in India. So, here are the top-5 things to know about the upcoming Suzuki S-Cross.
The new Suzuki S-Cross looks lot more SUV-ish now, thanks to its upright nose-section and flatter-looking bonnet. Apart from that, the new Suzuki S-Cross is surrounded by this cladding for added SUV appeal.
However, the new Suzuki S-Cross is actually 10mm shorter than the previous model and the rest of the exterior dimensions such as length, width and wheelbase remain identical to the previous model.
On the inside, the new Suzuki S-Cross remains largely identical to its predecessor. However, there few changes such as the redesigned central section of the dashboard and a larger 9-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Overall, the interior design remains fairly similar to its predecessor and comes with dark colours, which makes the interior of the new Suzuki S-Cross look slightly more compact in images.
Since the upcoming Suzuki S-Cross uses the updated version of the Global C platform and comes equipped with features such as LED headlamps, a 360-degree surround-view camera, 9-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heated front seats, automatic climate control and many more.
Internationally, the new Suzuki S-Cross also comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), which includes driver assistance and active safety systems such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, rear cross-traffic alert, emergency autonomous braking and many more.
Unlike its predecessor, the new Suzuki S-Cross is powered by an all-new 1.4-litre turbocharged engine with mild-hybrid tech. This engine produces 125.2 bhp and 235 Nm of torque. These power figures are substantially more than the Indian version of the S-Cross at 103.5 and 138 Nm of torque.
In international markets, the Suzuki S-Cross is also available with Suzuki's renowned All-Grip all-wheel-drive system. However, we are not sure whether this system will be made available in India citing cost related reasons.
Though Suzuki has not released any details regarding the pricing, we expect Suzuki to price the upcoming Suzuki S-Cross aggressively yet slightly pricier than the outgoing model.
Thoughts About Suzuki S-Cross
The new Suzuki S-Cross now looks more SUV-ish than it ever did before and this may help attract the Indian customers more than its predecessor. Moreover, it would be great if Suzuki launches the new S-Cross with the same powertrain and drivetrain as the European model.