- 11 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- 14 hrs ago TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Movies Karnan Day 2 Box Office Collection: Dhanush Starrer Continues Its Dream Run!
- Technology Week 15, 2021 Launch Roundup: TECNO Spark 7, Nokia X10, X20, Nokia G20, C10, C20, iQOO 7, re
- News 'Tika Utsav' from today; aim to vaccinate maximum eligible people
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs DC: Both Prithvi and I were hitting the ball well: Player-of-the-match Shikhar Dhawan
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Here’s How Your PF Contribution May Change From July
- Lifestyle Gudi Padwa 2021: The Rituals And Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Jaguar Land Rover has brought in the first unit of the Jaguar I-Pace electric-SUV into the country. The first I-Pace electric-SUV has landed at (JNPT) Jawaharlal Nehru Port near Mumbai. The company has also begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming electric-SUV.
According to the company, the first unit has been brought into the country for extensive testing and validation. Jaguar also announced that it will be providing a couple of options to the I-Pace customers for charging the SUV.
It will be providing office and home charging solutions to I-Pace customers in the country. Additionally, Tata Power has installed 200+ charging points across the country as part of its ‘EZ Charge' EV The charging network.
Customers will have access to these EZ Charge' EV Charging network, which are placed at convenient locations inside a city. This includes locations such as malls, restaurants, offices, residential complexes and along the highways. It will also be offered with a 7.4 kW AC wall-mount charger as standard.
The Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV features two permanent magnet electric motors mounted on each axle. The electric motors are coupled to a 90kWh Lithium-ion battery pack to produces a combined power output of 395bhp and 696Nm of torque.
The electric SUV can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 4.8 seconds, and reach a top speed of 200kmph. The 2021 I-Pace features a total driving range of up to 470km on a single charge.
On the inside, the Jaguar I-Pace features three displays that are reserved for the infotainment system, instrument cluster and the climate control unit. Other features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, well-bolstered seats, multiple airbags, sunroof and more.
Since its debut, the Jaguar I-Pace has won several accolades and over 80 global awards. This includes the prestigious 2019 World Car Of The Year, World Car Design Of The Year, and World Green Car. It was the first car ever to win all three World Car titles together.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, "We are delighted to share with you pictures of the first Jaguar I-PACE in India. The I-PACE marks a significant milestone in Jaguar Land Rover's journey in India, as we gear up for an electrified future."
Thoughts About The First Jaguar i-Pace Electric SUV Arriving In India
Jaguar Land Rover has brought in the first Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV for testing and validation in the country. It will undergo thorough testing across the country to suit Indian road conditions. The I-Pace will be the brand's first all-electric offering in the country. Once launched, the Jaguar I-Pace will rival the Mercedes-Benz EQC, the upcoming Audi e-Tron and the Volvo XC40 Recharge in the country.