- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Sports Lakshya enter quarters, Sameer retires at French Open
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Fiat recently took the wraps off the first new SUV for the brand. It has been a while since Fiat has launched anything new and this new SUV is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. Fiat is now a part of the Stellantis merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Groupe PSA.
Now let's talk a little about the new SUV from Fiat. The SUV will be underpinning Fiat's new MLA platform According to the carmaker this platform will offer better performance, robustness, comfort, and safety features. On the outside, the new SUV will feature the classic Fiat Italian flair, it will get a large front grille and the LED headlights. The SUV also features muscular lines and creases and cladding all over to give it the bulky look. and a compact silhouette. At the rear, the Progetto 363 gets LED tail lights.
The company has not yet revealed any interior details, we are expecting a sporty cabin and the SUV could also get the Fiat Connect Me connected car technology. Fiat will also equip it with autonomous driving assistance.
However, the engine specifications are also scarce, but the company has said that there will be a new turbocharged engine under the hood of the upcoming SUV. It could be offered with a couple of engine options, first is a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine producing 127bhp. Then is a 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine (used in the South American-spec Jeep Compass) and the third could be a 1.3-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine producing 107bhp of power. Sadly, the company does not have any plans of launching the SUV soon in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Upcoming New Fiat SUV
Fiat has taken the wraps off a first new SUV for the brand, which is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. However, sadly, the Fiat SUV will not make it to the Indian market.