- 4 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 8 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 13 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Fiat recently took the wraps off the first new SUV for the brand. It has been a while since Fiat has launched anything new and this new SUV is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. Fiat is now a part of the Stellantis merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Groupe PSA.
Now let's talk a little about the new SUV from Fiat. The SUV will be underpinning Fiat's new MLA platform According to the carmaker this platform will offer better performance, robustness, comfort, and safety features. On the outside, the new SUV will feature the classic Fiat Italian flair, it will get a large front grille and the LED headlights. The SUV also features muscular lines and creases and cladding all over to give it the bulky look. and a compact silhouette. At the rear, the Progetto 363 gets LED tail lights.
The company has not yet revealed any interior details, we are expecting a sporty cabin and the SUV could also get the Fiat Connect Me connected car technology. Fiat will also equip it with autonomous driving assistance.
However, the engine specifications are also scarce, but the company has said that there will be a new turbocharged engine under the hood of the upcoming SUV. It could be offered with a couple of engine options, first is a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine producing 127bhp. Then is a 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine (used in the South American-spec Jeep Compass) and the third could be a 1.3-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine producing 107bhp of power. Sadly, the company does not have any plans of launching the SUV soon in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Upcoming New Fiat SUV
Fiat has taken the wraps off a first new SUV for the brand, which is codenamed as the Progetto 363. This new SUV from the carmaker is expected to go on sale in the South American markets later this year. However, sadly, the Fiat SUV will not make it to the Indian market.