- 14 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Ferrari recently unveiled the first official images of a special-edition version of its 812 Superfast. The new Ferrari 812 Superfast special edition model will have its world premiere on May 5, 2021. However, just like the other limited edition models, this one will also be made in limited numbers.
This limited-edition model will get several cosmetic and mechanical updates over the standard 812 Superfast, which it is based on. The updates include a carbon fibre blade running across the hood, an aggressively designed front bumper and splitter, a lightweight aluminium panel replacing the glass at the back, a larger integrated spoiler and new exhaust tips. the car also gets a massive new diffuser.
Mechanically, the supercar is powered by a naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V-12 that produces 818bhp of power (30 from the standard car's 788bhp), and it now revs up to 9500rpm. The car can do a 0 to 100km/h in just 2.7 seconds. Power is sent to the rear through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The limited-edition cars will introduce the seventh iteration of Ferrari's Side Slip Control (SSC) traction and stability control system. The limited-edition model will also get rear-wheel steering. We're not sure if the Ferrari Superfast special edition will only be available in this silver with a yellow stripe spec with a black interior, but we'll know more when the supercar debuts next month.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Ferrari 812 Superfast Limited Edition
The Ferrari Superfast 812 will be a special edition and will be limited to specific numbers. However, like always, we are expecting all the limited edition models to be sold out before the car makes its debut next month.