- 15 min ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 hr ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Finance Job Postings In Travel & Tourism Sector Sees 4 Percent Rise In December: Report
- News Republic Day 2022 Live Updates: President Kovind to address the nation at 7 pm
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal refutes Shapovalov's claims of special treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 11s India Pricing & Detailed Features Revealed Ahead Of Feb 9 Launch
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Drops The Teaser Of Danish Sait-Starrer One Cut Two Cut
- Lifestyle Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight, The Key For Good Health
- Education UCEED Answer Key 2022 Released At uceed.iitb.ac.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Ferrari recently unveiled the first official images of a special-edition version of its 812 Superfast. The new Ferrari 812 Superfast special edition model will have its world premiere on May 5, 2021. However, just like the other limited edition models, this one will also be made in limited numbers.
This limited-edition model will get several cosmetic and mechanical updates over the standard 812 Superfast, which it is based on. The updates include a carbon fibre blade running across the hood, an aggressively designed front bumper and splitter, a lightweight aluminium panel replacing the glass at the back, a larger integrated spoiler and new exhaust tips. the car also gets a massive new diffuser.
Mechanically, the supercar is powered by a naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V-12 that produces 818bhp of power (30 from the standard car's 788bhp), and it now revs up to 9500rpm. The car can do a 0 to 100km/h in just 2.7 seconds. Power is sent to the rear through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The limited-edition cars will introduce the seventh iteration of Ferrari's Side Slip Control (SSC) traction and stability control system. The limited-edition model will also get rear-wheel steering. We're not sure if the Ferrari Superfast special edition will only be available in this silver with a yellow stripe spec with a black interior, but we'll know more when the supercar debuts next month.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Ferrari 812 Superfast Limited Edition
The Ferrari Superfast 812 will be a special edition and will be limited to specific numbers. However, like always, we are expecting all the limited edition models to be sold out before the car makes its debut next month.