- 18 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 24 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For May 17; Get Free Fire Diamonds
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- Movies Director-Lyricist Arunraja Kamaraj's Wife Passes Away Due To COVID-19
- News No proof of fraud against Srinivas, Gambhir: They were helping, Delhi Police tells HC
- Sports Warriors star Curry pips Wizards' Beal to second NBA scoring title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Ferrari recently unveiled the first official images of a special-edition version of its 812 Superfast. The new Ferrari 812 Superfast special edition model will have its world premiere on May 5, 2021. However, just like the other limited edition models, this one will also be made in limited numbers.
This limited-edition model will get several cosmetic and mechanical updates over the standard 812 Superfast, which it is based on. The updates include a carbon fibre blade running across the hood, an aggressively designed front bumper and splitter, a lightweight aluminium panel replacing the glass at the back, a larger integrated spoiler and new exhaust tips. the car also gets a massive new diffuser.
Mechanically, the supercar is powered by a naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V-12 that produces 818bhp of power (30 from the standard car's 788bhp), and it now revs up to 9500rpm. The car can do a 0 to 100km/h in just 2.7 seconds. Power is sent to the rear through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The limited-edition cars will introduce the seventh iteration of Ferrari's Side Slip Control (SSC) traction and stability control system. The limited-edition model will also get rear-wheel steering. We're not sure if the Ferrari Superfast special edition will only be available in this silver with a yellow stripe spec with a black interior, but we'll know more when the supercar debuts next month.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Ferrari 812 Superfast Limited Edition
The Ferrari Superfast 812 will be a special edition and will be limited to specific numbers. However, like always, we are expecting all the limited edition models to be sold out before the car makes its debut next month.