- 13 min ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 1 hr ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- News Govts of Assam, Mizoram agree on deployment of neutral central force along disturbed border
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Ferrari launches the Roma in India at Rs 3.76 crore (ex-showroom, India). The Italian supercar is offered in a single variant and can be personalized as per the customer's taste.
The Roma is placed above the Ferrari Portofino M and the below the new Ferrari 296 GTB in the brand's international line-up of exotic supercars.
Engine, Transmission & Performance
The Roma comes powered by a twin-turbo V8 engine paired to an 8-speed gearbox. The power is sent to the rear wheels.
- Max power: 602bhp @ 7500rpm
- Peak torque: 760Nm @ 5,750rpm
- Acceleration (0 to 100kmph): 3.4 seconds
- Acceleration (0 to 200kmph): 9.3 seconds
- Top speed: 320kmph
The car also features 50-50 weight distribution and weighs 1,472kg (dry). This aids for agile handling and quick steering. The Roma also features Side Slip Control 6.0 and Ferrari Dynamic Enhancer electronic torque vectoring systems for better handling.
The performance of the Roma is matched with the beautiful Italian design and a slipper body to reduce the air drag. This includes:
- LED lighting
- Active aero
- Quad exhaust
- Active rear spoiler
- Front & rear diffusers
- 20-inch alloy wheels
Interior Features & Technology
Steeping inside, the Roma features a familiar Ferrari design with a button-loaded steering wheel. Most controls are on the steering wheel, including a dial to choose from various drive modes: Comfort, Sport, Race and ESC-Off.
Other features include:
- 16-inch instrument cluster
- 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 8.8-inch passenger screen
- Climate control
- Power-operated racing seats
- Smartphone connectivity
Thoughts About The Ferrari Roma Launched In India
The Italian supercar manufacturer has launched the much-awaited Ferrari Roma in India. The new supercar features a host of technology to extract maximum performance just what we expect from a Ferrari. The Roma rivals the Aston Martin Vantage, Mercedes-AMG GT-R and the Porsche 911.