- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Ferrari launches the Roma in India at Rs 3.76 crore (ex-showroom, India). The Italian supercar is offered in a single variant and can be personalized as per the customer's taste.
The Roma is placed above the Ferrari Portofino M and the below the new Ferrari 296 GTB in the brand's international line-up of exotic supercars.
Engine, Transmission & Performance
The Roma comes powered by a twin-turbo V8 engine paired to an 8-speed gearbox. The power is sent to the rear wheels.
- Max power: 602bhp @ 7500rpm
- Peak torque: 760Nm @ 5,750rpm
- Acceleration (0 to 100kmph): 3.4 seconds
- Acceleration (0 to 200kmph): 9.3 seconds
- Top speed: 320kmph
The car also features 50-50 weight distribution and weighs 1,472kg (dry). This aids for agile handling and quick steering. The Roma also features Side Slip Control 6.0 and Ferrari Dynamic Enhancer electronic torque vectoring systems for better handling.
The performance of the Roma is matched with the beautiful Italian design and a slipper body to reduce the air drag. This includes:
- LED lighting
- Active aero
- Quad exhaust
- Active rear spoiler
- Front & rear diffusers
- 20-inch alloy wheels
Interior Features & Technology
Steeping inside, the Roma features a familiar Ferrari design with a button-loaded steering wheel. Most controls are on the steering wheel, including a dial to choose from various drive modes: Comfort, Sport, Race and ESC-Off.
Other features include:
- 16-inch instrument cluster
- 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 8.8-inch passenger screen
- Climate control
- Power-operated racing seats
- Smartphone connectivity
Thoughts About The Ferrari Roma Launched In India
The Italian supercar manufacturer has launched the much-awaited Ferrari Roma in India. The new supercar features a host of technology to extract maximum performance just what we expect from a Ferrari. The Roma rivals the Aston Martin Vantage, Mercedes-AMG GT-R and the Porsche 911.