- 14 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 16 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 21 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- News Narendra Modi’s US trip: Kamala Harris to meet PM on September 23
- Sports England cancel tour to Pakistan: PCB chief Ramiz Raja vows to 'avenge' Western Bloc
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy For Up To 22% Gains, According To Axis Securities
- Movies Bhagyashree On Possibility Of Teaming Up With Salman Khan: He Is Working With All Younger Heroines
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2021: Mahalaya Tarpan Meaning And Rituals Performed on Pitru Paksha
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Craziest Offers On Poco X3 Pro, Moto Edge 20 Fusion, More
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Tata Motors in collaboration with Tata Power have installed fast EV charging stations in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The company has now installed a total of 4 fast EV charging stations across the city of Jaipur.
The latest 3 high-speed charging stations have been installed at First Mobital, Roshan Motors and Shree Shyam Motors in Jaipur. Rajasthan state now has a total of 8 fast-charging stations installed by Tata Motors and Tata Power.
The charging stations comply with CCS fast-charging standards. Any electric vehicle that complies with the charging standards can use the fast charger. This includes the brand electric SUV, the Nexon EV.
The Tata Nexon EV users can now easily find, pay for, and use the charging station when away from home. It can charge from 0 to 80 per cent in just one hour. These fast chargers also feature smartphone application.
Accessible via the Tata Power EZ Charge mobile application, it offers a seamless user interface. This application will also allow the user to monitor their charge status and get notified when they are ready to go.
The company has also introduced an e-mobility ecosystem called "Tata uniEVerse" to accelerate the adoption of EVs in India. Powered by Tata uniEVerse, consumers will have access to a suite of e-mobility offerings including charging solutions, innovative retail experiences and easy financing options.
Commenting on the inauguration, Mr Ramesh Dorairajan, Head - Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Electric Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "In line with our commitment to accelerate the adoption of EVs in the country, we are pleased to bring a high-speed EV charging stations in Jaipur at First Mobital, Roshan Motors and Shree Shyam Motors. The availability of the charging station will not only enhance the convenience factor for those who are away from home but will also actively contribute to addressing barriers to EV adoption."
He further added, "We are committed to build a seamless charging experience in collaboration with Tata Power and take the EV charging infrastructure to the next level. With a rapidly increasing charging network and the exceptional range that Nexon EV offers, we are confident that our EV customers would like to spend more and more time on the go now."
Commenting on the inauguration, Sandeep Bangia, Head- EV, HA & ESCO Business, Tata Power, said, "We are committed to accelerating EV adoption across the country by expanding our charging infrastructure footprint. Currently, all the 4000+ Tata Nexon EV owners can access over 456 charging points installed in 92 cities and on several prominent intercity routes across India. In Rajasthan alone, we have installed 182 charging points and this number is only expected to increase."
"The CCS2 charging station like the one installed at First Mobital, Roshan Motors and Shree Shyam Motors are typically installed at workplaces, hotels, and commercial areas where EV owners normally spend several hours and can conveniently recharge their vehicles. With the availability of the charging station in the city, we urge EV owners and enthusiasts to make the most of their nearest charging station and power themselves," Mr Bangia concluded.
Thoughts About The Fast Charging Stations Installed In Jaipur By Tata Motors
Tata Group aims to provide an ecosystem for electric vehicle owners in the country. The fast-charging stations installed by the Tata Group provide a hassle-free ownership experience by reducing the range anxiety for EV owners. The charger is paired with a smartphone application for ease of operation as well.