- 37 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Volkswagen has finally updated its 6th-generation Polo for international markets. Volkswagen had already launched the 6th generation Polo and it has now received a facelift too. The 2021 facelift for the Volkswagen Polo is extensive both inside and out. It is one of Volkswagen's best selling models and therefore most deserving of a facelift.
The exterior now looks a lot more mature, thanks to the Volkswagen Golf inspired Bi-LED projector headlights. There is also an LED light bar that connects both the headlamps and accentuates the width of the car.
The changes on the exterior further extend to new front bumpers with horizontally mounted fog lamps with C-shaped surrounds and new wider air intakes. The rear has also been redesigned to complement the front-end with new rear bumpers and tail lamps.
The interior also receives its share of updates, but the new larger 9.3-inch infotainment screen steals the limelight. The new infotainment features a host of connectivity and connected car tech. The update also brings with it a new fully digital instrument cluster and driver assistance features like adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, and a basic lane guidance system that will be offered as standard equipment across all variants.
However, the engine options remain unchanged with the 79hp 1.0-litre MPi engine and the 1.0-litre TSI engine. The latter being available in two states of tune, a 94bhp tune that comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 7-speed DSG transmission, and a more powerful 109bhp tune with 7-speed DSG transmission as standard.
There is also a hotter version available in the form of POLO GTi, which too carries forward the same engine as the pre-facelift model. Its 2.0-litre TSI engine pumps out 200bhp and sends it all to the front wheels via a 7-speed DSG transmission.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Volkswagen Polo Being Revealed
While the international markets get the facelift for the 6th Gen Volkswagen Polo, we still get the 5th generation model. The exact reason for this is unknown at the moment. However, we do know that if VW does launch the new Polo in India, prices will shoot up and Volkswagen India might be avoiding just this.