- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Public outcry in Greece after Olympic medalist opens up about sexual assault
- News Wuhan scientists admit to being bitten by COVID-19 infected bats
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan And Other Former Contestants Condole Talent Manager Pista Dhakad's Death
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
MG Motor India has installed a new 60kW superfast public EV charging station in Mangalore. The installation of the superfast charger in the coastal city is part of MG Motor's partnership with Tata Power, which is working on enhancing the electric mobility ecosystem across the country.
The installation of the new 60kW public charger was done at the MG Motor dealership in the city. The inauguration ceremony for the same was attended by Davadas Kapikad, Tulu Film Producer and Director.
The partnership of MG Motor and Tata Powers has already set up 15 superfast charging stations across 10 cities in India. This includes both 50kW and 60kW charging stations. Starting with Delhi-NCR, the charging infrastructure covers major cities like Mumbai and Bengaluru.
There are also a few Tier-2 cities including Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Agra, Coimbatore and Nagpur. The introduction of the superfast charging station in Mangalore is the latest and comes just a couple of weeks off the Coimbatore inauguration.
The charging station is available to all vehicles compatible with CCS fast-charging. The charging infrastructure is also in line with MG Motor's commitment to provide a 5-way charging ecosystem to its ZS EV customers.
The superfast charging station can be used to charge the MG ZS EV from 0 - 80 per cent in just 50 minutes. MG Motor also offers the ZS EV with an AC fast charger installed either at the office or customer's home. There are also a bunch of other standard charging options as well.
Tata Power, on the other hand, has already deployed an extensive EV charging infrastructure in India. The company has set up over 270+ charging points in 26 cities, under the ‘EZ charge' brand.
Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said,
"Mangaluru is one of the fastest growing cities in India. As technology is playing a key role in this development, it is natural for this technological integration to also reflect in people's lifestyle. We feel proud to contribute to this trend by deploying the city's first superfast charging station at our dealership with Tata Power. It will bolster Mangalore's advancement towards a tech-driven, green future."
Rajesh Naik, Chief - Tata Power New Business Services, said,
"We are delighted to strengthen our association with MG Motor India by deploying yet another EV charging station. As India leads its way towards the adoption of electric vehicles and promote sustainable practices, we will continue to provide our customers with the best sustainable energy solutions and look forward to quickly adding more cities to this exciting transformation."
Thoughts On The MG-Tata 60Kw Superfast EV Charger In Mangalore
The MG & Tata Power partnership has been setting up fast-charging stations across various cities in India. The latest being in Mangalore, which should help boost faster adoption of EVs.