- 57 min ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers for June 2021. The company is offering discounts & benefits on all vehicles sold in India. This includes the Redi-GO, GO and GO+ compact-MPV.
- Maximum discounts & benefits of up to Rs 40,000
- Redi-GO online customers receive additional discounts
- Offers valid between June 1 and June 30, 2021
- Finance schemes offered on select models
Here are the model-wise offer details:
Datsun Redi-GO Offers
The Redi-GO is the brand's entry-level offering in the country. The hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000.
Customers booking the Redi-GO via the brand's online platform will receive a Rs 5,000 additional cash discount. They also receive a special 3 month EMI moratorium if opted for in-house four-wheeler finance.
The Datsun Redi-GO hatchback is offered in two engine options along with the choice of manual and automatic transmission on the high-spec model. The Redi-GO prices currently retail between Rs 3.97 lakh and Rs 4.95 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts.
Datsun GO Offers
The Datsun GO is another hatchback offering from the brand that rivals the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The GO continues to be the most affordable CVT model in the Indian market. It currently retails between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.51 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts.
Datsun is offering GO customers maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000.
Datsun GO+ Offers
The GO+ is Datsun's flagship offering in India. It is also one of the few compact-MPVs on sale in the country. The Datsun GO+ receives the same as its hatchback sibling. This includes Rs 20,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. The compact-MPV currently costs between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts.
The Datsun GO and GO+ models are offered with the same engine and transmission options. Both models are powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 67bhp and 104Nm of peak torque; mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. However, the CVT models are slightly powerful and produce a maximum of 76.5bhp and 104Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Datsun Cars Offers For June 2021
Datsun continues to offer cash benefits and exchange bonuses on all models sold in the Indian market. The company is promoting online booking and transactions by providing attractive offers. The affordable Datsun GO CVT becomes cheaper with the offers.