- 11 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 12 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 14 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- News Republic Day 2021: 6 NIA officials awarded Police Medals
- Movies Republic Day 2021: Tejas, Udham Singh Biopic And Other Upcoming Films That Will Raise Your Spirits
- Technology WhatsApp Stickers For Republic Day: How To Send WhatsApp Stickers On Android, iOS
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England Test Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics; Joe Root stars
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Datsun has announced new year discounts and offers on its entire range of cars sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of Rs 40,000 depending on the model and the variant for the month of January 2021.
The offers and discounts include cash discount, exchange bonuses and corporate offers on Redi-GO, GO and GO+ Datsun cars. The offers are valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 along with Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate offer. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Datsun GO hatchback, it is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 during this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO costs between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.451 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 in January 2021. Customers buying the MPV this month are rewarded with a cash bonus of Rs 20,000, and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000. The GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Datsun Cars Discounts & New Year Offers Announced For January 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles sold in the Indian market. With these offers, the company aims to boost sales of its model in the first month of this year in India. The Datsun GO and GO+ are among the cheapest CVT automatics available in the country, which would help the brand to attract more customers.