- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 22 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- News 3 year travel ban to be imposed by Saudi for those visiting countries on Red List
- Technology WhatsApp Brings Much-Awaited Archived Chats Setting Change
- Finance Personal Finance Changes To Come Into Effect From August 2021
- Sports Badminton legend Nandu Natekar passes away at 88
- Movies Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra Says He Was Devastated When Delhi-6 Flopped; 'I Wanted To Drink Myself To Death'
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Datsun has announced new year discounts and offers on its entire range of cars sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of Rs 40,000 depending on the model and the variant for the month of January 2021.
The offers and discounts include cash discount, exchange bonuses and corporate offers on Redi-GO, GO and GO+ Datsun cars. The offers are valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 along with Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate offer. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Datsun GO hatchback, it is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 during this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO costs between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.451 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 in January 2021. Customers buying the MPV this month are rewarded with a cash bonus of Rs 20,000, and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000. The GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Datsun Cars Discounts & New Year Offers Announced For January 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles sold in the Indian market. With these offers, the company aims to boost sales of its model in the first month of this year in India. The Datsun GO and GO+ are among the cheapest CVT automatics available in the country, which would help the brand to attract more customers.