- 8 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Datsun has announced new year discounts and offers on its entire range of cars sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of Rs 40,000 depending on the model and the variant for the month of January 2021.
The offers and discounts include cash discount, exchange bonuses and corporate offers on Redi-GO, GO and GO+ Datsun cars. The offers are valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 along with Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate offer. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Datsun GO hatchback, it is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 during this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO costs between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.451 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 in January 2021. Customers buying the MPV this month are rewarded with a cash bonus of Rs 20,000, and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000. The GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Datsun Cars Discounts & New Year Offers Announced For January 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles sold in the Indian market. With these offers, the company aims to boost sales of its model in the first month of this year in India. The Datsun GO and GO+ are among the cheapest CVT automatics available in the country, which would help the brand to attract more customers.