- 40 min ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 13 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Says Partial Lockdown In Maharashtra Will Affect Schedules, 'But Shall Prevail Eventually'
- News West Bengal assembly election 2021: Congress candidate Rezaul Haque from Samsherganj seat dies of Covid-19
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: How Restoration of DA Will Change 7th Pay Commission Matrix?
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers for March 2021. The company is offering discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country. This includes the Redi-GO, GO and GO+ compact-MPV.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000 this month. This includes cash discount and exchange bonuses. Datsun car purchases are eligible for the LTC offer proposed by the Government of India. Discounts are valid on purchases made between March 1 and March 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Additionally, the entry-level hatchback is offered with Rs 15,000 for Govt. and PSU employees. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the other two models sold in the Indian market, the Datsun GO and the GO Plus compact-MPV. Both models are being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO hatchback is offered in a single petrol engine with a choice of manual and automatic transmission options. The GO retails between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.51 lakh. Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Similarly, the brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is also offered with the same engine and transmission options as the GO hatchback. The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About Datsun Car Discounts For March 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire model line-up sold in the Indian market. The Redi-GO is one of the cheapest hatchback models that are currently available on sale in the country. While its elder sibling, the Datsun GO continues to be the cheapest CVT model sold in India.