- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers for March 2021. The company is offering discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country. This includes the Redi-GO, GO and GO+ compact-MPV.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000 this month. This includes cash discount and exchange bonuses. Datsun car purchases are eligible for the LTC offer proposed by the Government of India. Discounts are valid on purchases made between March 1 and March 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Additionally, the entry-level hatchback is offered with Rs 15,000 for Govt. and PSU employees. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the other two models sold in the Indian market, the Datsun GO and the GO Plus compact-MPV. Both models are being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO hatchback is offered in a single petrol engine with a choice of manual and automatic transmission options. The GO retails between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.51 lakh. Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Similarly, the brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is also offered with the same engine and transmission options as the GO hatchback. The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About Datsun Car Discounts For March 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire model line-up sold in the Indian market. The Redi-GO is one of the cheapest hatchback models that are currently available on sale in the country. While its elder sibling, the Datsun GO continues to be the cheapest CVT model sold in India.