- 11 min ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Technology iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- Finance PhonePe Starts Charging Transaction Fees on Mobile Recharge
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Ananya Panday Fails To Appear Before NCB
- News Issue SOPs to contain spread of new Delta Plus AY.4.2: Rajasthan CM Gehlot to Centre
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Team India should fix these gaping holes ahead of New Zealand clash
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers for March 2021. The company is offering discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country. This includes the Redi-GO, GO and GO+ compact-MPV.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000 this month. This includes cash discount and exchange bonuses. Datsun car purchases are eligible for the LTC offer proposed by the Government of India. Discounts are valid on purchases made between March 1 and March 31, 2021.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Additionally, the entry-level hatchback is offered with Rs 15,000 for Govt. and PSU employees. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.86 lakh and Rs 4.82 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the other two models sold in the Indian market, the Datsun GO and the GO Plus compact-MPV. Both models are being offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO hatchback is offered in a single petrol engine with a choice of manual and automatic transmission options. The GO retails between Rs 4.02 lakh and Rs 6.51 lakh. Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.31 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Similarly, the brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is also offered with the same engine and transmission options as the GO hatchback. The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.25 lakh and Rs 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About Datsun Car Discounts For March 2021
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire model line-up sold in the Indian market. The Redi-GO is one of the cheapest hatchback models that are currently available on sale in the country. While its elder sibling, the Datsun GO continues to be the cheapest CVT model sold in India.