- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 5 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 8 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- 21 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- News Income Tax dept continues searches at properties, institutes linked to Anil Deshmukh
- Sports IPL 2021: We will focus on our process in every match: Delhi Capitals' captain Rishabh Pant
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Electric mobility has gained unprecedented importance in India over the last few years. Moreover, EVs are gaining higher acceptability due to the low purchase price, low running costs and ease of use. CredR - an Omni-channel two-wheeler used consumer brand to collaborate with Crayon Motors, which is an Electric Bike Brand. With this collaboration, users can exchange any petrol-based two-wheeler for a Crayon Motors electric bike.
However, while exchanging the old two-wheeler, CredR will offer instant quotes for old petrol scooters thus reducing the upfront cost of Crayon Motors e-bikes. Users will be provided with convenient and hassle-free exchange of used two-wheelers for electric bikes and receive their new vehicle within days.
Commenting on this collaboration, Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategic Officer, CredR said, "India's Electric mobility landscape is going to change dramatically post COVID-19 pandemic and the sales are expected to rise. As the sales of overall two-wheelers will see a boom, there will also be a rise in sales of second-hand e-two wheelers. Currently, electric mobility contributes to less than 1% of the two-wheelers market that can only increase from here. We are tremendously excited to partner with Crayon Motors in bringing about this shift in the market."
An instant price quote/ estimate will be generated through the proprietary pricing application powered by CredR. To complete the transaction, CredR will verify the documents and the health of the petrol version of the two-wheeler. The exchange price will then be adjusted against the final cost of the new Crayon Motors electric two-wheeler. Currently, the program is applicable in Delhi NCR and Jaipur, and will soon be expanded to other cities across India including Bangalore and Pune.
Speaking on the announcement, Mayank Jain, Director, Crayon Motors said, "With increasing adoption of electric vehicles, the Indian Mobility industry is undergoing a major transformation. We, at Crayon, seek to be at the forefront of this transformation by providing our customers the best products and services. Our partnership with CredR will further this cause. Our customers will now have a hassle free experience exchanging their old two-wheelers while purchasing a Crayon Scooter. We are excited about this partnership and look forward to growing together. This is aligned with our philosophy of creating a cleaner and greener environment."
Thoughts About The Partnership Between CredR And Crayon Motors
Through this partnership between CredR and Crayon Motors customers will be able to exchange their regular IC two-wheelers for an electric scooter. As we mentioned above, EVs have low maintenance, are cheaper to travel around and are environment friendly.