- 4 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 6 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News 111 mucormycosis patients undergoing treatment in Mumbai: BMC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Electric mobility has gained unprecedented importance in India over the last few years. Moreover, EVs are gaining higher acceptability due to the low purchase price, low running costs and ease of use. CredR - an Omni-channel two-wheeler used consumer brand to collaborate with Crayon Motors, which is an Electric Bike Brand. With this collaboration, users can exchange any petrol-based two-wheeler for a Crayon Motors electric bike.
However, while exchanging the old two-wheeler, CredR will offer instant quotes for old petrol scooters thus reducing the upfront cost of Crayon Motors e-bikes. Users will be provided with convenient and hassle-free exchange of used two-wheelers for electric bikes and receive their new vehicle within days.
Commenting on this collaboration, Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategic Officer, CredR said, "India's Electric mobility landscape is going to change dramatically post COVID-19 pandemic and the sales are expected to rise. As the sales of overall two-wheelers will see a boom, there will also be a rise in sales of second-hand e-two wheelers. Currently, electric mobility contributes to less than 1% of the two-wheelers market that can only increase from here. We are tremendously excited to partner with Crayon Motors in bringing about this shift in the market."
An instant price quote/ estimate will be generated through the proprietary pricing application powered by CredR. To complete the transaction, CredR will verify the documents and the health of the petrol version of the two-wheeler. The exchange price will then be adjusted against the final cost of the new Crayon Motors electric two-wheeler. Currently, the program is applicable in Delhi NCR and Jaipur, and will soon be expanded to other cities across India including Bangalore and Pune.
Speaking on the announcement, Mayank Jain, Director, Crayon Motors said, "With increasing adoption of electric vehicles, the Indian Mobility industry is undergoing a major transformation. We, at Crayon, seek to be at the forefront of this transformation by providing our customers the best products and services. Our partnership with CredR will further this cause. Our customers will now have a hassle free experience exchanging their old two-wheelers while purchasing a Crayon Scooter. We are excited about this partnership and look forward to growing together. This is aligned with our philosophy of creating a cleaner and greener environment."
Thoughts About The Partnership Between CredR And Crayon Motors
Through this partnership between CredR and Crayon Motors customers will be able to exchange their regular IC two-wheelers for an electric scooter. As we mentioned above, EVs have low maintenance, are cheaper to travel around and are environment friendly.