- 3 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- 24 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 1 day ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- News How Kanpur cops are helping Thalassemia patients hit by pandemic
- Movies Akshay Kumar To Team Up With Suniel Shetty's Son Ahan For Sajid Nadiadwala's Next Film: Report
- Sports International Yoga Day 2021: India's leading esports athletes highlight significance of Yoga in their lives
- Technology BoAt Airdopes 281 Pro TWS Earbuds With ENx Technology Launched At Rs. 1,999; Features, Sale, And More
- Finance Sensex Ends 230 Pts. Higher, Nifty Below 15,750; PSU Banks Rally
- Lifestyle Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Citroen India is all set to launch its first product in the Indian market, the C5 Aircross sometime in Q1 of 2021. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the French carmaker is setting up its dealer and service network across the country.
As part of this, the company has set up India's first ‘La Maison Citroen' showroom in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The ‘La Maison Citroen' concept was first introduced in Paris in 2017 and is now present in 100 locations worldwide.
The ‘La Maison Citroen' concept, translating to ‘The Home of Citroen' is a premium showroom, from the brand offering customers full ownership and purchase experience. The La Maison Citroen showrooms will offer their customers a ‘Phygital' experience using technology and other tools to make the car purchase more immersive.
The new showroom in Ahmedabad, Gujarat will be operational, before the launch of the brand's C5 Aircross SUV. The company has also stated that apart from Ahmedabad, Citroen will also open other dealerships across the country. The company plans to have 10 dealerships in 10 cities across India, before the SUV launch.
Roland Bouchara, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Citroën India, says,
"We are thrilled to debut the "La Maison Citroën" concept in India and the Ahmedabad showroom pilot is an important milestone for Citroën India as we gear up towards the launch of our first car C5 Aircross SUV in Q1 2021."
"The showroom will have numerous screens, debuting the ATAWADAC (AnyTime AnyWhere AnyDevice AnyContent) and Phygital ecosystems in India, allowing customers to explore and sample the Citroen brand, products and services seamlessly."
"This includes not just the cars but also merchandise as well as vehicle customisation. "La Maison Citroën" is a global retail concept that has gained much repute and praise from happy Citroën customers worldwide."
Joël Verany, Vice President, Sales & Network, Citroën India said,
"Citroën is all about comfort and innovation, and through this ATAWADAC seamless digital customer journey, we are confident that we will be able to bring a revolution in the way an Indian car consumer looks at his car purchase in the country. Starting with 10 main cities in India, this ‘phygital' retail format will be used in India to bring a unique and enriching experience for customers."
Thoughts On The New ‘La Maison Citroen' In Ahmedabad
Citroen's India entry has been in the pipeline for a while now. Initially expected to arrive in 2020, the plans had to be postponed amidst the pandemic. However, with the first of many dealerships now coming up, the French carmaker seems all set to mark its presence in the country.