- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- 2 hrs ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 In Trouble? 6 Technicians Test Positive For COVID-19: Report
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- News SC judge recuses himself from hearing Param Bir Singh’s plea
- Finance How To File A Revised ITR Online?
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Lifestyle Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Citroen recently unveiled its first product for the Indian market, the C5 Aircross. The new Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will go on sale in India in the coming months. The company will be opening 10 showrooms in 10 cities across the country with its first dealership in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
However, Citroen India has now inaugurated a new showroom on wheels, which it likes to call the ‘Citroen Nomadic showroom'. Apart from Ahmedabad, Citroen will be putting up showrooms in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Gurugram. These showrooms will be called ‘La Maison Citroen' (House of Citroen).
Now Speaking a little about the Citroen C5 Aircross SUV, it will feature a crossover design and will be packed with a host of features, equipment and technology. At the front, the C5 Aircross features a number of styling elements such as dual headlamp setup with sleek LED DRLs positioned above integrated with the front grille, with the Citroen logo at the centre. The LED headlamps are positioned below and flank the lower part of the front grille.
At the side, the Citroen C5 gets 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, flared wheel arches and black cladding all around the lower half. The SUV also comes with silver-finished functional roof rails. At the rear, the SUV features LED tail lights, a roof-mounted spoiler and black cladding on the lower part of the rear bumper.
On the inside, the C5 Aircross will come with a premium-looking cabin with soft-touch material all around the dashboard. It will also get an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The car will also feature a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, providing a host of driver information.
Mechanically, the Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a single-engine, which will be a 2.0-litre diesel unit. The oil burner will produce 175bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a standard eight-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be the brand's first product in the Indian market. Once launched, the C5 Aircross SUV will go up against the likes of the 2021 Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and the upcoming Skoda Kushaq in the Indian market.