- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Reacts To Fans Expressing Concern Over His Health After Undergoing A Surgery
- News COVID-19 vaccinations in Bengaluru: Full list of government, private hospitals for inoculations
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Citroen recently unveiled its first product for the Indian market, the C5 Aircross. The new Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will go on sale in India in the coming months. The company will be opening 10 showrooms in 10 cities across the country with its first dealership in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
However, Citroen India has now inaugurated a new showroom on wheels, which it likes to call the ‘Citroen Nomadic showroom'. Apart from Ahmedabad, Citroen will be putting up showrooms in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Gurugram. These showrooms will be called ‘La Maison Citroen' (House of Citroen).
Now Speaking a little about the Citroen C5 Aircross SUV, it will feature a crossover design and will be packed with a host of features, equipment and technology. At the front, the C5 Aircross features a number of styling elements such as dual headlamp setup with sleek LED DRLs positioned above integrated with the front grille, with the Citroen logo at the centre. The LED headlamps are positioned below and flank the lower part of the front grille.
At the side, the Citroen C5 gets 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, flared wheel arches and black cladding all around the lower half. The SUV also comes with silver-finished functional roof rails. At the rear, the SUV features LED tail lights, a roof-mounted spoiler and black cladding on the lower part of the rear bumper.
On the inside, the C5 Aircross will come with a premium-looking cabin with soft-touch material all around the dashboard. It will also get an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The car will also feature a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, providing a host of driver information.
Mechanically, the Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a single-engine, which will be a 2.0-litre diesel unit. The oil burner will produce 175bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a standard eight-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be the brand's first product in the Indian market. Once launched, the C5 Aircross SUV will go up against the likes of the 2021 Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and the upcoming Skoda Kushaq in the Indian market.