- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 4 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- News Amid cancellation of CBSE board exams, Karnataka govt to go with State board 10th standard exam
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RCB Match 6 Live Updates: Bangalore, Hyderabad clash in southern derby
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Citroen India has launched it's first 'La Maison Citroen' showroom in the city of Bangalore. The new 'La Maison Citroen' dealership is located near Cunningham Road and is said to offer a premium purchase experience for its customers.
The Citroen showroom in Bangalore is said to offer customers a ‘phygital' experience. This combines both physical and digital buying experience via their ATAWADAC (AnyTime AnyWhere AnyDevice AnyContent) offering.
Customers visiting the showroom will get to physically view their flagship offering, the C5 Aircross SUV, while also being able to use the digital platform to customise and experience the SUV according to their requirement.
Apart from sales, the La Maison Citroen showroom in Bangalore will offer its customers full-fledged after-sales services and test drives experiences as well. Citroen will also offer finance, insurance and other offers, along with a 30-minute guaranteed trade-in facility as well.
Alongside the launch of the new La Maison Citroen showroom, the company also announced that the pre-launch bookings for their upcoming C5 Aircross SUV will begin on 1 March, 2021. Bookings can be made either at the dealership or online for an amount of Rs 50,000. Deliveries for the SUV will begin shortly after the SUV's launch in the Indian market.
Customers pre-booking the Citroen C5 Aircross, will also get a number of benefits as well. This includes RSA support, a standard 5-year warranty and many others.
With the launch of the showroom, the company also unveiled the Citroen C5 Aircross at the new dealership. The Citroen C5 Aircross comes packed with a host of features, equipment and technology, while also offering strong performance and extremely comfortable driving characteristics — here is our full review of the premium mid-size SUV.
Speaking about the dealer network development, Joel Verany, VP, Sales & Network, Citroen India, stated,
"Citroen is all about comfort and digital innovations, and through this La Maison Citroen phygital showrooms, we are confident that we will be able to bring a revolution in the way an Indian car consumer looks at his car purchasing journey. At the time of launch of the C5 Aircross SUV, La Maison Citroen will welcome customers in 10 main cities in India"
Thoughts On The La Maison Citroen Showroom In Bangalore
The La Maison Citroen showroom is the first in the city of Bangalore. The dealership is said to offer customers a premium, comfortable and hassle-free buying experience, similar to its product offerings.