- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 12 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Citroen India has launched it's first 'La Maison Citroen' showroom in the city of Bangalore. The new 'La Maison Citroen' dealership is located near Cunningham Road and is said to offer a premium purchase experience for its customers.
The Citroen showroom in Bangalore is said to offer customers a ‘phygital' experience. This combines both physical and digital buying experience via their ATAWADAC (AnyTime AnyWhere AnyDevice AnyContent) offering.
Customers visiting the showroom will get to physically view their flagship offering, the C5 Aircross SUV, while also being able to use the digital platform to customise and experience the SUV according to their requirement.
Apart from sales, the La Maison Citroen showroom in Bangalore will offer its customers full-fledged after-sales services and test drives experiences as well. Citroen will also offer finance, insurance and other offers, along with a 30-minute guaranteed trade-in facility as well.
Alongside the launch of the new La Maison Citroen showroom, the company also announced that the pre-launch bookings for their upcoming C5 Aircross SUV will begin on 1 March, 2021. Bookings can be made either at the dealership or online for an amount of Rs 50,000. Deliveries for the SUV will begin shortly after the SUV's launch in the Indian market.
Customers pre-booking the Citroen C5 Aircross, will also get a number of benefits as well. This includes RSA support, a standard 5-year warranty and many others.
With the launch of the showroom, the company also unveiled the Citroen C5 Aircross at the new dealership. The Citroen C5 Aircross comes packed with a host of features, equipment and technology, while also offering strong performance and extremely comfortable driving characteristics — here is our full review of the premium mid-size SUV.
Speaking about the dealer network development, Joel Verany, VP, Sales & Network, Citroen India, stated,
"Citroen is all about comfort and digital innovations, and through this La Maison Citroen phygital showrooms, we are confident that we will be able to bring a revolution in the way an Indian car consumer looks at his car purchasing journey. At the time of launch of the C5 Aircross SUV, La Maison Citroen will welcome customers in 10 main cities in India"
Thoughts On The La Maison Citroen Showroom In Bangalore
The La Maison Citroen showroom is the first in the city of Bangalore. The dealership is said to offer customers a premium, comfortable and hassle-free buying experience, similar to its product offerings.