- 31 min ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 2 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Finance Job Postings In Travel & Tourism Sector Sees 4 Percent Rise In December: Report
- Movies Bigg Boss Ultimate Grand Launch: Start Date, TV Timings And Live Streaming Details On Disney+Hotstar!
- News Republic Day 2022 Live Updates: President Kovind to address the nation at 7 pm
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal refutes Shapovalov's claims of special treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 11s India Pricing & Detailed Features Revealed Ahead Of Feb 9 Launch
- Lifestyle Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight, The Key For Good Health
- Education UCEED Answer Key 2022 Released At uceed.iitb.ac.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Citroen is developing two new vehicles for the Indian market. It was only a few days ago that the first Citroen C5 Aircross in India was delivered to its owner. It turns out, Citroen is quietly developing two new vehicles for the Indian market. Codenamed CC21 and CC21X, the two vehicles are gearing up for India launch soon, the CC21 is a hatchback while the CC21X is a crossover based on the CC21.
Citroen has started its operations in India on a high note with a premium SUV as its initial offering to Indian consumers. This move will not only improve the premium image of the brand in India but it will subsequently improve the desirability factor amongst buyers.
As Citroen is known for quirky designs, the highlight for both the CC21 as well as the CC21X will definitely be their design elements, both inside and out. A feature that is almost confirmed is an enormous touchscreen infotainment system that will almost certainly be the biggest in its segment.
Like the Citroen C5 Aircross, both the CC21 and CC21X will be tuned towards a comfortable ride. There are also reports suggesting that the new upcoming hatchback and the crossover will be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine and will be paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox or an automatic gearbox.
However, at this moment, we are still unsure about the launch date or price range of the the CC21 hatchback and CC21X crossover.
Thoughts On Citroen CC21 Hatchback & CC21X Crossover Being Developed For India
Though Citroen is not a common brand name among Indian consumers, the brand has a strong fan base in Europe due to its rally pedigree. In India, the success of Citroen as a brand will strongly depend upon how the brand fairs to set up its branches and service centres across India to serve the demanding class of C5 Aircross customers. If Citroen can make its presence felt across India, then a well-priced hatchback will be a superhit and will establish the brand well in the Indian market.