- 4 min ago Hyundai Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- 19 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 1 day ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- News Covid-19: India logs 281,860 new infections; Maharashtra sees 974 deaths
- Sports IPL 2021: 38 Australia cricketers including David Warner, Steve Smith, Pat Cummins reach home from Maldives
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Wish Congratulations To Proud Parents SRK-Gauri
- Technology COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring: Best Smart Bands With Spo2 Monitor To Buy In India
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Citroen is developing two new vehicles for the Indian market. It was only a few days ago that the first Citroen C5 Aircross in India was delivered to its owner. It turns out, Citroen is quietly developing two new vehicles for the Indian market. Codenamed CC21 and CC21X, the two vehicles are gearing up for India launch soon, the CC21 is a hatchback while the CC21X is a crossover based on the CC21.
Citroen has started its operations in India on a high note with a premium SUV as its initial offering to Indian consumers. This move will not only improve the premium image of the brand in India but it will subsequently improve the desirability factor amongst buyers.
As Citroen is known for quirky designs, the highlight for both the CC21 as well as the CC21X will definitely be their design elements, both inside and out. A feature that is almost confirmed is an enormous touchscreen infotainment system that will almost certainly be the biggest in its segment.
Like the Citroen C5 Aircross, both the CC21 and CC21X will be tuned towards a comfortable ride. There are also reports suggesting that the new upcoming hatchback and the crossover will be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine and will be paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox or an automatic gearbox.
However, at this moment, we are still unsure about the launch date or price range of the the CC21 hatchback and CC21X crossover.
Thoughts On Citroen CC21 Hatchback & CC21X Crossover Being Developed For India
Though Citroen is not a common brand name among Indian consumers, the brand has a strong fan base in Europe due to its rally pedigree. In India, the success of Citroen as a brand will strongly depend upon how the brand fairs to set up its branches and service centres across India to serve the demanding class of C5 Aircross customers. If Citroen can make its presence felt across India, then a well-priced hatchback will be a superhit and will establish the brand well in the Indian market.