- 21 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Citroen is all set to enter the Indian market this year. Ahead of its arrival, the French carmaker has announced that it will be revealing the brand's first product, the C5 Aircross in India on the 1st of February 2021.
The Citroen C5 Aircross, the first product from the brand will be positioned as a premium mid-size SUV offering. Once introduced in India, the C5 Aircross will rival the likes of the Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and the Skoda Karoq. Citroen is expected to price the C5 Aircross in the same ballpark as its rivals, at around the Rs 25 lakh range, ex-showroom.
The French carmaker was initially supposed to enter the Indian market in 2020. However, the plan was delayed amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown. The SUV has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions, with an India debut date finally announced.
Being a premium offering, the Citroen C5 Aircross will come packed with a host of features, equipment and connected technology. The SUV will also be offered in multiple variants and trim levels, each offering a bunch of comfort, convenience and safety features.
Some of these features include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights, panoramic sunroof, stylish alloy wheels, roof rails, large digital instrument cluster, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone climate control, cruise control, steering-mounted controls, multiple airbags and a host of others.
Citroen is yet to announce the engine and transmission options for the India-spec version of the C5 Aircross. The European-spec SUV features a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 177bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic gearbox. We expect the same powertrain to make its way to the Indian version of the C5 Aircross as well.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross Coming To India
The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will be the first of four new models from the brand to be introduced in the Indian market. The company is currently setting up its first showroom in Delhi, scheduled to open soon.
Stay-tuned as we bring you more updates on Citroen's plans for India in 2021, post the 1st February event.