- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Citroen is all set to enter the Indian market this year. Ahead of its arrival, the French carmaker has announced that it will be revealing the brand's first product, the C5 Aircross in India on the 1st of February 2021.
The Citroen C5 Aircross, the first product from the brand will be positioned as a premium mid-size SUV offering. Once introduced in India, the C5 Aircross will rival the likes of the Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and the Skoda Karoq. Citroen is expected to price the C5 Aircross in the same ballpark as its rivals, at around the Rs 25 lakh range, ex-showroom.
The French carmaker was initially supposed to enter the Indian market in 2020. However, the plan was delayed amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown. The SUV has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions, with an India debut date finally announced.
Being a premium offering, the Citroen C5 Aircross will come packed with a host of features, equipment and connected technology. The SUV will also be offered in multiple variants and trim levels, each offering a bunch of comfort, convenience and safety features.
Some of these features include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights, panoramic sunroof, stylish alloy wheels, roof rails, large digital instrument cluster, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone climate control, cruise control, steering-mounted controls, multiple airbags and a host of others.
Citroen is yet to announce the engine and transmission options for the India-spec version of the C5 Aircross. The European-spec SUV features a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 177bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic gearbox. We expect the same powertrain to make its way to the Indian version of the C5 Aircross as well.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross Coming To India
The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will be the first of four new models from the brand to be introduced in the Indian market. The company is currently setting up its first showroom in Delhi, scheduled to open soon.
Stay-tuned as we bring you more updates on Citroen's plans for India in 2021, post the 1st February event.