- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- News Prashant Kishor in viral video: With or without Modi, BJP will be centre of Indian polity for decades
- Sports Dinesh Karthik, Dipika Pallikal blessed with twin boys
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The French automaker Citroen started its retail operations in India last month by launching the C5 Aircross. It is the first model from the brand launching in the country. The flagship C5 Aircross SUV retails at an introductory starting price of Rs 29.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
According to the recent report from Autocar Pro India, Citroen has sold 230 units of the C5 Aircross SUV in April 2021. The report also reveals that the company had produced an estimate of 280 vehicles at its plant in Tamil Nadu in the last month.
Citroen claimed that it had already received over 1000 pre-bookings for the C5 Aircross before it was launched in India. Going by the estimated production numbers achieved last month, the company still have around 75 per cent of the orders to complete to clear the backlog.
The C5 Aircross arrives at the Indian shores as a CKD unit. It is offered in two variants: Feel and Shine. The top-spec Shine variant retails at Rs 31.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has also announced a leasing or subscription service of the C5 Aircross starting at Rs 49,999.
Citroen has launched 10 new showrooms in Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Kochi, and Gurugram. These showrooms follow the brand's ‘La Maison Citroen' concept to offers a Physical + Digital (Phygital) experience to visitors.
Speaking about the SUV itself, the Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 175bhp and a peak torque of 400Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed torque-convertor automatic.
Some of the highlighted features of the Citroen C5 Aircross include split-headlamp setup, 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument console, memory foam seats, a panoramic sunroof and the brand's ‘Magic Carpet Ride' — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross Car Sales Report For April 2021
The Citroen C5 Aircross is a features loaded car that features unique styling. The appeal of the SUV is enhanced because of its extremely practical cabin. However, due to its CKD arrival to the Indian shores, the C5 Aircross carried quite a hefty price tag.