- 19 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 24 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Movies Neha Kakkar Talks About Struggling Days; Says Everyone Used To Taunt Her Parents
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs MI: Pollard blames poor batting for the defeat
- News PM Modi congratulates new Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi
- Travel Motorcycle Tour: Top Tips For Riding Long Distances
- Finance Buy This Liquor Stock With A 32% Upside, Says ICICI Direct
- Technology Microsoft Surface Pro 8 To Feature 120Hz Display; What Else To Expect
- Education Kerala Schools Reopening From November 1, Colleges From October 4, Check Details
- Lifestyle How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
Citroen India is all set to launch its first product to the Indian market called the C5 Aircross SUV. It is the brand's flagship SUV, which will be locally assembled in the country. The Citroen C5 Aircross will go on sale in the month of March this year.
Ahead of its launch, the SUV has been spotted by Dr Amit Biswas, who has uploaded a video on his YouTube channel. There are two Citroen C5 Aircross SUVs spotted in the video which is finished in Pearl White & Cumulus Grey. The SUV is offered in two variants: Feel & Shine.
The SUV showcased in the video is expected to be one of each variant. The difference between both variants are the inclusion of panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps & gesture control boot-lid operation; among others. All these features are offered on the top-spec Shine variant of the SUV.
The Citroen C5 Aircross will be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 175bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed torque-convertor automatic. The transmission system features ‘Shift' and ‘Park' by wire control.
The SUV is offered with a host of driver aids along with active and passive safety features. This includes park assist, driver drowsiness alert, blind-spot monitoring, auto headlamps, fog lamps with cornering function, the brand's ‘Grip Control' drive modes, hill start assist, a reverse parking camera, electronic parking brake and more.
Speaking about the SUV's design, it features a split-headlamp set up with a thin body strip separating them. The upper part of the grille is flanked on either side by the DRLs, while the lower part of the grille connects the main headlamps. The DRLs also function as turn-indicators at the front.
At the rear, the design is more subtle with split-wraparound taillamps, an integrated roof spoiler, a large Citroen badge placed on the middle of the boot-lid, and a blacked-out bumper with non-functional twin exhaust vents. It also features chunky body cladding on the side with roof-rails and an aggressive-looking alloy wheel design.
On the inside, It features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a 12.3-inch fully-digital instrument console, dual-zone climate control and a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among others.
However, the party piece of the Citroen C5 Aircross is its ride quality that the brand claims will be a ‘Magic Carpet Ride' with the help of suspensions with progressive hydraulic cushions. Also, the seats on the inside feature memory foam, which further enhances the ride quality.
Speaking of seats, the SUV is offered with first-in-class three individual seats on the second row offering maximum comfort and flexibility to the passengers. The company also claims that the C5 Aircross features the largest boot capacity at 580 litres will all seats in use.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross Arrives At Dealerships In India Ahead Of Launch Next Month
Citroen is gearing up to start-off its Indian sales operation next month with the C5 Aircross SUV. The growing demand for practical vehicles in the Indian market will help the brand to boost sales of its upcoming SUV. The company also claims that the C5 Aircross SUV will be a perfect fit for Indian road condition offering a smooth ride.