- 35 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Finance Best Focused Equity Funds For Aggressive Long Term Investors By ICICI Direct
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner’s condition stable, moved out of ICU
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The upcoming Citroen C3 design has been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The French automaker is developing a Made-in-India Citroen C3 that is expected to launch in the country sometime this year.
The new C3 is also expected to be globally unveiled in the coming months. However, the design of the C3 has been leaked via a promotion scale model spotted online. Images posted on Instagram reveals the scale model of the upcoming C3.
Citroen is already seen testing the new C3 internally codenamed C21 in the country. Based on the spy images, we can confirm that the test mule looked similar to the scale model images surfaced on the internet point toward the imminent India launch.
Speaking about the design of the new C3, Citroen has carried forward its funky and unique look on the upcoming compact SUV. Starting with the front fascia, it features the brand's logo finished in chrome and merges with the split headlamps design.
The headlamps, DRL and logo create an X-shaped design at the front of the SUV. The fog lamps are placed at the bottom of the bumper inside a colour co-ordinated housing. It also features a large grille that slightly tapers at the bottom. The front scuff plate finishes the look of the SUV fascia.
Looking from the side, we can notice the air-pocket design, which is similar to the ones seen on the recently launched Citroen C5 Aircross in India. It is one of many signature design elements from the French brand.
The funky looking alloy wheel, roof-rails, dual-tone roof, blacked-out door pillars and all-around body cladding adds to the sport looks of the upcoming compact SUV. Much like the C5 Aircross, the C3 also features a rather simple rear design.
The rear of the compact SUV features a split headlamp design with a couple of badges and a dual-tone bumper with a faux skid plate. Adding a sporty touch at the rear is a roof-integrated rear spoiler.
Some of the interior features that are expected on the upcoming C3 include the same memory foam seating to provide maximum comfort to the occupants. It will also feature a rear seat with a 60:40 split that can be moved to make more legroom or increase the boot space.
Other features on the SUV include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital instrument cluster, panoramic sunroof, climate control, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, and the brand latest iteration of connected technology; among others.
The C3 is expected to be powered by a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine. It could produce a maximum of 108bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 205Nm at 1500rpm. Transmission options include a six-speed torque converter as standard.
Once launched, the Citroen C3 will rival the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon, Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 Ford EcoSport and the list goes on.
Thoughts About The Citroen C3 Design Leaked Via Scale Model Ahead Of India Launch
When launched, the Citroen C3 will be placed in the most competitive compact SUV segment in the country. It is safe to say that the French product will have no trouble in turning heads because of its funky design and stand apart from its segment rivals.