- 18 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 22 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Movies Oh Manapenne Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News 41% more rainfall during between October 1-21: Weather office
- Finance Provident Fund PF: Rules On Withdrawal, Keep The PF Balance To Get Interest Up to 3 Years
- Sports Barcelona vs Real Madrid El Clasico 2021 Preview: Time in India, TV Channel & Live Streaming Details
- Education CAPF AC 2021 DAF Registration Link Opened, Here’s How To Fill CAPF DAF Online Form
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
The French automaker, Citroen will be starting its sales operation in India from April 7 by launching the C5 Aircross. Soon after its launch, the brand is looking to keep the momentum by introducing a compact SUV made for the Indian market.
Called the Citroen C3 Aircross, the SUV has been spotted testing in Trivandrum - Cochin highway. The test mule did not sport any camouflage to hide the features and design of the vehicle.
While the Citroen C3 Aircross is seen testing in the Indian market, it is unlikely to be launched in the country. According to recent reports, Citroen will be introducing a new much smaller compact SUV codenamed CC21, which will be based on the C3 Aircross. As a result, the company might have shipped few models into the country purely for testing.
The Citroen C3 Aircross test mule sports a similar curvy design as seen on the soon-to-be-launched Citroen C5 Aircross. This includes the curvy rear profile of the SUV with squarish-LED taillamps and at the front, the split-style LED headlamps with DRLs on top next to the sleek looking radiator grille.
The upcoming CC21 compact SUV made for the Indian market is also expected to feature a similar exterior design. Other features such as roof rails, scuff plates at both ends, 16-inch alloy wheels are expected to make to the SUV as well.
Moving inside, the C3 Aircross will feature the same memory foam seating to provide maximum comfort to the occupants. The rear seating features a 60:40 split and can be moved to make more legroom or increase the boot space.
Other features on the SUV include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a semi-digital instrument cluster, panoramic sunroof, climate control, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, and the brand latest iteration of connected technology; among others.
All of these features are expected to be equipped with the upcoming CC21 SUV. The C3 Aircross is offered with a host of single and dual-tone colour options, which can be a similar offering on the CC21.
Speaking about the dimensions of the C3 Aircross, it is 4,154 mm long, 1,756 mm wide, and 1,637 mm tall. The compact-SUV offering in the Indian market are within 4-meters in length, so the CC21 will be smaller than the C3 Aircross.
The C3 Aircross is powered by a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 108bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 205Nm at 1500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed torque converter as standard. The CC21 could be powered by the same engine.
Thoughts About The Citroen C3 Aircross Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch
The demand for compact SUVs is rising by the day and the competition is fierce with most automakers introducing their respective offerings in the country. The Citroen CC21 would be the latest offering to the segment and is expected to arrive sometime later this year.