- 13 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News A pact of goons: BJP on SP-RLD alliance
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Citroen recently launched its first product for the Indian market, the C5 Aircross. Citroen has launched the much-awaited C5 Aircross SUV in the Indian market. The Citroen C5 Aircross retails at an introductory starting price of Rs 29.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The C5 Aircross is the French automaker's first product that will be placed in the premium mid-size SUV segment. However, this will not be the only offering from the company for the Indian market.
Test mules of the upcoming new compact crossover Citroen C3 Aircross, which is also codenamed the CC21 have been spotted on multiple occasions in India. According to the latest report by Rushlane, the Citroen CC21 was spotted testing once again in Mangalore. As seen in the spy images, the test prototype of CC21 is heavily wrapped in camouflage, hence revealing fewer details about the car.
The Citroen C3 Aircross test mule sports a similar curvy design as seen on the soon-to-be-launched Citroen C5 Aircross. This includes the curvy rear profile of the SUV with squarish-LED taillamps and at the front, the split-style LED headlamps with DRLs on top next to the sleek looking radiator grille.
Speaking about the dimensions of the C3 Aircross, it is 4,154 mm long, 1,756 mm wide, and 1,637 mm tall. The compact-SUV offerings in the Indian market are within 4-meters in length, so the CC21 will be smaller than the C3 Aircross.
The Citroen C3 Aircross will be a product of the automaker's Common Modular Platform which also underpins a range of compact Peugeot and Citroen products. Mechanically, the car is expected to be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that will produce around 98bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. Moreover, the CC21 will be India's first flex-fuel engine, which means that it can run on petrol as well as ethanol blends. The engine is expected to be mated to both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The Citroen CC21 Micro SUV
The C3 Aircross micro SUV is still under the testing phase and will take a while to launch in the Indian market. Once launched, the Citroen C3 Aircross will go up against the likes of the Maruti Ignis, Mahindra KUV100 and the upcoming Tata HBX in India.