- 25 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Sports Rahul Dravid backs Sanju Samson, young batsmen after T20I series defeat to Sri Lanka
- Movies Maera Misshra Is In Talks For Bigg Boss OTT; Splitsvilla 11 Fame Asks People To Stop Calling Her Adhyayan’s Ex
- News CBSE Class 12 results to be announced at 2 pm
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Citroen is all-set to launch its first product to the Indian market this month called C5 Aircross. The Citroen C5 Aircross is the brand's flagship SUV, that is already on sale in international markets. However, the second product from the brand is speculated to be a compact-SUV for the masses. Codenames as CC21 and will be a smaller product than the C3 Aircross sold in the international market.
According to the latest report by IndianAutoBlog, the C3 Aircross was recently spotted testing in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. As seen in the pictures, the test mule was being tested without any wraps revealing a lot of details about the upcoming C3.
Being a compact-SUV, the Citroen C3 gets a vertically-split setup for the headlamps along with LED DRLs that sit on top of the headlamp assemblies. It gets the same chrome logo that is covered. The lower part of the bumper accommodates the trapezoidal radiator grille and a chunky scuff plate.
As seen in the images the test mule gets squared wheel arches with black cladding. It is also seen that the vehicle gets steel wheels instead of alloys, which might indicate that this could be a lower variant. The rear end looks quite similar to that of the C5 Aircross. In terms of dimensions, the C3 Aircross is 4,154 mm long, 1,756 mm wide, and 1,637 mm tall. We do not have any information about the powertrain for the C3 as of now.
In other recent Citroen news, the company has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross across the country. Pre-bookings for the C5 Aircross SUV is being accepted for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Interested customers can book the SUV at the company's dealerships or via the Citroen India website. The SUV will retail at the brand's dealerships called La Maison located in 10 cities across the country.
Thoughts About The Citroen C3 Aircross
The company is going to launch its first SUV the C5 Aircross soon in the Indian market. Right after that, the company plans to launch the C3 Aircross and once that is launched it will go up against the likes of the Tata Nexon and the Vitara Brezza.