- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Citroen is all-set to launch its first product to the Indian market this month called C5 Aircross. The Citroen C5 Aircross is the brand's flagship SUV, that is already on sale in international markets. However, the second product from the brand is speculated to be a compact-SUV for the masses. Codenames as CC21 and will be a smaller product than the C3 Aircross sold in the international market.
According to the latest report by IndianAutoBlog, the C3 Aircross was recently spotted testing in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. As seen in the pictures, the test mule was being tested without any wraps revealing a lot of details about the upcoming C3.
Being a compact-SUV, the Citroen C3 gets a vertically-split setup for the headlamps along with LED DRLs that sit on top of the headlamp assemblies. It gets the same chrome logo that is covered. The lower part of the bumper accommodates the trapezoidal radiator grille and a chunky scuff plate.
As seen in the images the test mule gets squared wheel arches with black cladding. It is also seen that the vehicle gets steel wheels instead of alloys, which might indicate that this could be a lower variant. The rear end looks quite similar to that of the C5 Aircross. In terms of dimensions, the C3 Aircross is 4,154 mm long, 1,756 mm wide, and 1,637 mm tall. We do not have any information about the powertrain for the C3 as of now.
In other recent Citroen news, the company has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross across the country. Pre-bookings for the C5 Aircross SUV is being accepted for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Interested customers can book the SUV at the company's dealerships or via the Citroen India website. The SUV will retail at the brand's dealerships called La Maison located in 10 cities across the country.
Thoughts About The Citroen C3 Aircross
The company is going to launch its first SUV the C5 Aircross soon in the Indian market. Right after that, the company plans to launch the C3 Aircross and once that is launched it will go up against the likes of the Tata Nexon and the Vitara Brezza.