- 3 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 21 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 23 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 1 day ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Asks Alia Bhatt To Stop Mocking Hindu After Her Bridal Ad Goes Viral; Calls Her 'Woke Dimwit'
- News Bengaluru riots: NIA arrests SDPI member involved in hatching conspiracy
- Sports Taliban bans IPL 2021 telecast in Afghanistan; cites 'anti-Islamic' content like women spectators, dancing
- Lifestyle What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021 Date Announced: Most-Anticipated Smartphones Launching During Sale
- Finance 6 Best NRI Investment Options To Consider In 2021
- Education BHU Releases Entrance Exam Schedule 2021-22 For UG, PG Courses, Check Exam Dates Here
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Chevrolet announces a monsoon service camp for its customers in the country. The company will start the second phase of the camp start next week between August 2 and August 6 2021.
The service camp is aimed towards helping customers to prepare their vehicles for the ongoing monsoon season. The company just finished phase 1 of the service camp which ran between 14 July and 18 July.
Although the brand has been discontinued in India, existing customers are still being taken care of by the brand with regular service camps organized in the country. The monsoon service camp will include several check-up points to ensure the smooth working of the car during wet weather conditions.
The service camp comes with its own set of benefits such as discounts on labour and spare parts, free vehicle health check-up and more. Customers are advised to book the service appointment by calling the helpline number or by visiting the brand's official website.
Earlier this year, the company had announced that it will continue to support the customers in India. Customers will continue to have access to the brand's strong network of authorised service operations and Parts distributors across the country.
The company stated that the brand currently operates its service and parts operations in 142 cities pan-India. This ranges from Srinagar to Andaman (North to South) and Imphal To Surat (East To West).
Chevrolet also has a Parts Distribution Centre in Talegaon. This centre ensures any spare parts required are delivered to its entire India service network seamlessly at all times. Chevrolet is also said to have robust technical support and field teams across all its service networks in the country.
Thoughts About The Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Taking Place In India
Often when a brand discontinues its operations in the country, there will be a concern about the after-sales service and part availability for existing owners. Luckily, this has not been the case for Chevrolet owners in India. The brand is constantly in touch with its customers arranging service camps to ensure hassle-free ownership in India.
Regarding the ongoing monsoon camp, The wet weather condition will cause the vehicles to malfunction in various ways. However, the ongoing service camp will ensure all Chevrolet customers are safe from any car troubles this monsoon.