- 23 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- News WATCH: Himachal bridge hit by boulders rolling down hill
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Tsitsipas taking inspiration from the gold medallist grandfather he has never met
- Movies Karan Johar: I Cannot Backslap Shah Rukh Khan; He Is A Very Spiritual Person [Flashback]
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Best Interest Rates On 3-Year Fixed Deposits In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Chevrolet India has reaffirmed its commitment towards its customers in the country. The American carmaker has confirmed that the company will continue to provide after-sales support to its customers in India in 2021 and beyond.
Customers will continue to have access to the brand's strong network of authorised service operations and Parts distributors across the country. The company stated that the brand currently operates its service and parts operations in 142 cities pan-India. This ranges from Srinagar to Andaman (North to South) and Imphal To Surat (East To West).
Chevrolet also has a Parts Distribution Centre in Talegaon. This centre ensures any and all spare parts required are delivered to its entire India service network seamlessly at all times. Chevrolet is also said to have a robust technical support and field team across all its service network in the country.
Markus Sternberg, Vice President- Commercial Operations Chevrolet India, said,
"At Chevrolet, we believe our customers remain at the centre of everything we do which is well reflected by our strong after-sales network and assured commitment to provide services and offers to ensure their Chevrolet vehicle is serviced and maintained well."
He added, "Furthermore, we will continue to provide parts through our channel partners and honour all our commitments to customers in India throughout 2021 and beyond."
The company has also confirmed that its highly successful 2020 Mega Service Camp - the industry-first ‘Zero Labour Camp', will be continued in 2021 as well. There will also be other regional and seasonal camps across the country over the course of the year. During these camps, customers will get the opportunity to experience professional maintenance services, while also receiving attractive discounts.
Customers can also head to the brand's official website or contact Chevrolet India's customer care helpline (1800-208-8080) for more info on services and offers available.
Thoughts On The Chevrolet India's Commitment Towards After-Sales Support In India
Chevrolet India exited the Indian market in 2017. However, the company continues to offer its after-sales support to its Indian customers. The company reaffirming its after-sales presence in India for 2021 and beyond, is a good sign for their customers.