- 8 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Chevrolet India has reaffirmed its commitment towards its customers in the country. The American carmaker has confirmed that the company will continue to provide after-sales support to its customers in India in 2021 and beyond.
Customers will continue to have access to the brand's strong network of authorised service operations and Parts distributors across the country. The company stated that the brand currently operates its service and parts operations in 142 cities pan-India. This ranges from Srinagar to Andaman (North to South) and Imphal To Surat (East To West).
Chevrolet also has a Parts Distribution Centre in Talegaon. This centre ensures any and all spare parts required are delivered to its entire India service network seamlessly at all times. Chevrolet is also said to have a robust technical support and field team across all its service network in the country.
Markus Sternberg, Vice President- Commercial Operations Chevrolet India, said,
"At Chevrolet, we believe our customers remain at the centre of everything we do which is well reflected by our strong after-sales network and assured commitment to provide services and offers to ensure their Chevrolet vehicle is serviced and maintained well."
He added, "Furthermore, we will continue to provide parts through our channel partners and honour all our commitments to customers in India throughout 2021 and beyond."
The company has also confirmed that its highly successful 2020 Mega Service Camp - the industry-first ‘Zero Labour Camp', will be continued in 2021 as well. There will also be other regional and seasonal camps across the country over the course of the year. During these camps, customers will get the opportunity to experience professional maintenance services, while also receiving attractive discounts.
Customers can also head to the brand's official website or contact Chevrolet India's customer care helpline (1800-208-8080) for more info on services and offers available.
Thoughts On The Chevrolet India's Commitment Towards After-Sales Support In India
Chevrolet India exited the Indian market in 2017. However, the company continues to offer its after-sales support to its Indian customers. The company reaffirming its after-sales presence in India for 2021 and beyond, is a good sign for their customers.