- 19 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Giorgia Andriani Is Teaching Us How To Slay It In An All-Black Outfit; Take A Look At Her Monochrome Outfit
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
CEAT Tyres Has introduced the first label rated car tyres in India. Under this initiative, CEAT will introduce performance indicator ratings for its premium offerings namely Fuelsmarrt and SecuraDrive. The company has done this to empower the customers to make an informed decision before buying any tyres for their vehicles.
Commenting on the new development, Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer CEAT Tyres said "We take pride in being the country's first tyre manufacturer to introduce the tyre label rating system for our consumers. Staying true to our tagline, 'CEAT, it helps', CEAT's goal is to help consumers make smart and well informed choices, which is something that separates CEAT from its peers. Hence, we see this system playing a huge role in empowering the customers to make the right decisions."
The overall tyre rating system is in line with international rating systems prevalent in the tyre industry. The ratings of the tyres are based on important tyre performance indicators like rolling resistance, wet grip and tyre noise level. The higher the rating of rolling resistance means better fuel-saving while higher wet grip ratings indicate solid braking capability of the tyre and a lower noise level indicates a more comfortable drive.
CEAT has already implemented a similar performance rating also known as labelling norms in European and Middle East markets as per required regulations. The FuelSmarrt tyres are available in 12 to 14-inches for premium hatchbacks while the SecuraDrive range of tyres is available in 15-inches for premium sedans and Compact SUVs across.
Thoughts About CEAT Label Rated Car Tyres
Through the introduction of the label rated car tyres, now customers will be able to buy the perfect tyres for their vehicles. CEAT offers a good variety of tyres that are pocket friendly and last for a longer time period.