- 40 min ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 2 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports If England's best players stand together, they will play IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen on ECB no
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
CEAT Tyres Has introduced the first label rated car tyres in India. Under this initiative, CEAT will introduce performance indicator ratings for its premium offerings namely Fuelsmarrt and SecuraDrive. The company has done this to empower the customers to make an informed decision before buying any tyres for their vehicles.
Commenting on the new development, Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer CEAT Tyres said "We take pride in being the country's first tyre manufacturer to introduce the tyre label rating system for our consumers. Staying true to our tagline, 'CEAT, it helps', CEAT's goal is to help consumers make smart and well informed choices, which is something that separates CEAT from its peers. Hence, we see this system playing a huge role in empowering the customers to make the right decisions."
The overall tyre rating system is in line with international rating systems prevalent in the tyre industry. The ratings of the tyres are based on important tyre performance indicators like rolling resistance, wet grip and tyre noise level. The higher the rating of rolling resistance means better fuel-saving while higher wet grip ratings indicate solid braking capability of the tyre and a lower noise level indicates a more comfortable drive.
CEAT has already implemented a similar performance rating also known as labelling norms in European and Middle East markets as per required regulations. The FuelSmarrt tyres are available in 12 to 14-inches for premium hatchbacks while the SecuraDrive range of tyres is available in 15-inches for premium sedans and Compact SUVs across.
Thoughts About CEAT Label Rated Car Tyres
Through the introduction of the label rated car tyres, now customers will be able to buy the perfect tyres for their vehicles. CEAT offers a good variety of tyres that are pocket friendly and last for a longer time period.