- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
India's leading tyre manufacturer, CEAT Tyres introduces an all-women workshop in the Indian market. The all-women workshop will be the brand's endeavour to empower women, especially in the male-dominated tyre industry.
Called the CEAT Shoppes, will be managed and run by a team of women which will give them equal opportunity to grow and make a mark in the tyre Industry. The first all-women workshop or service centre has been opened in Bhatinda.
The company has also announced that 10 more Shoppes will follow in the next few months across India. The all-women CEAT Shoppes include a women workforce for all service-related assistance to customers. The women workforce will cater to manual jobs like wheel changing, balancing and operating various machinery to service a vehicle.
CEAT will be investing in providing end to end training to the women running the CEAT Shoppes. At the time of the global crisis due to the pandemic, many people have lost their jobs but with this initiative, CEAT Tyres is opening avenues for women and creating more employment opportunities.
Currently, there are over 300 CEAT Shoppes across the country. These CEAT Shoppes are an authorised one-stop-shop for vehicular assistance for sales and service to customers. This includes all the above-mentioned services.
Mr Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT said "CEAT recognizes the value of gender diversity at the workplace. We have been offering an equal and fair opportunity to women in every field including our manufacturing plants. From shop-floor engineers to leadership roles, CEAT has a diversified female workforce taking up challenging roles and growing in their respective fields."
He further said, "All Women CEAT Shoppe is an industry-first initiative that further reiterates our commitment to allow women to grow and make a mark in the Tyre Industry which is a predominantly male-driven business. The initiative will not only provide financial stability to the women but will inspire many others to join this industry as we plan to expand our footprints across India with many more such outlets in the months to come."
Thoughts About The CEAT All-Women Retail Shop Introduced In India
CEAT brand aims to encourage women to develop the skills required to maintain a tyre workshop. This will help the women workforce to compete in a male-dominated and physically demanding sector of work. It will in turn create more employment opportunities for females across the country.