- 5 min ago Tata Tigor CNG Vs Hyundai Aura CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 5 hrs ago Tata Punch Vs Nissan Magnite: Where Should You Put Your Hard Earned Money?
- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Showroom In Nagpur: Fourth Ather Showroom In Maharashtra
- 1 day ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Movies Spider-Man: No Way Home Becomes The 6th Highest-Grossing Film Of All Time
- Sports ISL 2021-22, Mumbai City FC vs NorthEast United FC: Live Telecast, Live Streaming, Timing, Match Prediction
- Finance 4 Stocks To Buy Today After Their Q3FY22 Results For Decent Returns In 1-Year
- News Punjab elections: BJP to contest on 65 seats, PLC on 37, SAD Sanyukt on 15
- Technology Reebok ActiveFit 1.0 Smartwatch With 15 Days Battery Launched At Rs. 4,499; Where To Buy?
- Lifestyle Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Mizoram In Winter Of 2022
- Education CTET Answer Key 2022: Download Response Sheet And Question Paper At ctet.nic.in
BYD e6 electric MPV has been spotted testing yet again in the Indian market. The e6 MPV was recently launched in the Singapore market. The company could have imported the electric MPV for testing its extensively on Indian roads ahead of its launch in the market.
The latest spy images shared by one of our readers Karthik Banavara Srikanth showcases the e6 electric MPV without any disguise. The electric MPV was spotted testing in the Bangalore-Chennai highway.
Speaking about the BYD e6 electric MPV's design, it features a sloping roofline, along with a roof-integrated spoiler, alloy wheels, and a chrome-finished window line. The closed grille indicates the MPV to be an electric model.
Along with the enclosed grille, the MPV also features projector LED headlamps with integrated DRL, a large BYD logo placed in the centre, and the front bumper that features triangular fog lamp housings and an air dam with a sensor module to support Level 1 autonomous feature.
At the rear, the e6 MPV features wrap-around LED taillamps, a chrome strip that extends along the length of the boot lid, and reflectors placed on the rear bumpers. Other exterior features include a Shark fin antenna and a 'Space' badge written on the rear quarter panel.
Although the spy image revealed the interiors partially, it looks similar to the MPV sold in the Singapore market. The e6 electric MPV features a 6-way adjustable driver seat, a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a semi-digital instrument cluster.
Other features on the MPV include wireless phone connectivity, electric parking brake, climate control, a multi-function steering wheel with mounted controls, and rear AC vents. It could also feature a factory-fitted sunroof.
Speaking about the powertrain, the e6 electric-MPV features an AC permanent magnet synchronous paired to a 71.7 kWh Blade Battery. It produces a maximum of 94bhp and a peak torque of 180Nm.
According to the company, the e6 features a maximum driving range of 522 kilometres on a single battery charge. The charge times for the battery pack is rated at around 1.5 hours for a 0 to 100 per cent charge.
The dimensions of the BYD e6 MPV reads 4695mm in length, 1810mm in width, 1670mm in height and 2800mm in wheelbase. The MPV tips the scale at 1930Kg (kerb). The electric MPV features a boot space of 580 litres.
Safety features on the MPV include 4 airbags, rear parking sensors along with the rear-view camera, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Hill-start Assist Control (HAC), Hydraulic Brake Assist, ISOFIX child seat anchors and more.
Thoughts About The BYD e6 Electric MPV Spied Testing Again Ahead Of Expected India Launch
BYD is looking to enter the Indian passenger vehicle market by introducing the e6 electric MPV. The e6 features a very practical electric driving range along with a host of features. It could be the first electric MPV offered in the Indian market.