- 1 hr ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- News BJP blames 'politics of appeasement' for increase in COVID-19 cases in Kerala
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Bugatti and Rimac have joined hands to create a new automotive company named Bugatti Rimac d.o.o. The newly formed Bugatti Rimac d.o.o will be a limited liability company and it is expected to start operations as early as 2023.
Never did we in our wildest imagination think any kind of partnership will spawn between Bugatti and Rimac Automobili. Bugatti is one of the oldest and most prestigious brands in the old-school internal combustion engine-powered automotive world while Rimac is a disruptive newcomer in the world of hypercars that exclusively specialises in electric powertrains.
Despite having vastly different backgrounds and reputations, both brands have come together and have caught us all by surprise. As mentioned earlier, the operations of the newly formed company will commence by 2023, and the majority stake of 55% will be owned by Rimac Group. As a result, the headquarters of the Bugatti Rimac will be located in Croatia.
The new headquarters of Bugatti Rimac is built on one lakh square metres of land and over 200 million euros will be spent on it for development. This newly formed company will develop and spawn future vehicles for both Bugatti and Rimac by combining their resources and expertise in research, development, production, and other areas.
Despite the new alliance, both Bugatti and Rimac will continue to operate separately in their respective headquarters, production facility and sales outlet as two separate and individual brands.
Thoughts On Bugatti & Rimac Forming A New Company To Develop Future Vehicles
This new partnership will benefit both companies, as Bugatti will gain knowledge on Rimac's next-gen technology that is not only kinder to the environment but also packs quite a punch. Rimac on the other hand will benefit from Bugatti's vast expertise in building high-speed vehicles and it will also be an opportunity for Rimac to extend their elite client base via Bugatti.