- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Movies Vidhi Pandya's Elder Brother Reveals Why He Didn't Want Her To Participate In Bigg Boss 15
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Bugatti and Rimac have joined hands to create a new automotive company named Bugatti Rimac d.o.o. The newly formed Bugatti Rimac d.o.o will be a limited liability company and it is expected to start operations as early as 2023.
Never did we in our wildest imagination think any kind of partnership will spawn between Bugatti and Rimac Automobili. Bugatti is one of the oldest and most prestigious brands in the old-school internal combustion engine-powered automotive world while Rimac is a disruptive newcomer in the world of hypercars that exclusively specialises in electric powertrains.
Despite having vastly different backgrounds and reputations, both brands have come together and have caught us all by surprise. As mentioned earlier, the operations of the newly formed company will commence by 2023, and the majority stake of 55% will be owned by Rimac Group. As a result, the headquarters of the Bugatti Rimac will be located in Croatia.
The new headquarters of Bugatti Rimac is built on one lakh square metres of land and over 200 million euros will be spent on it for development. This newly formed company will develop and spawn future vehicles for both Bugatti and Rimac by combining their resources and expertise in research, development, production, and other areas.
Despite the new alliance, both Bugatti and Rimac will continue to operate separately in their respective headquarters, production facility and sales outlet as two separate and individual brands.
Thoughts On Bugatti & Rimac Forming A New Company To Develop Future Vehicles
This new partnership will benefit both companies, as Bugatti will gain knowledge on Rimac's next-gen technology that is not only kinder to the environment but also packs quite a punch. Rimac on the other hand will benefit from Bugatti's vast expertise in building high-speed vehicles and it will also be an opportunity for Rimac to extend their elite client base via Bugatti.