- Movies SonyLIV Is Gearing Up For Its Next Authentic Narrative - Pulwama Key No 1026
- Lifestyle Sooryanvanshi Promotions: Katrina Kaif Is A Vision In Her White Dress; Her Makeup Is On-Point Too
- Sports Relied on experience and temperament to win two titles in Doha in consecutive weeks: Ace cueist Pankaj Advani
- Education KTET Revised Answer Key 2021 Released At ktet.kerala.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Endowment Plan: IndiaFirst Life Launches ‘Saral Bachat Bima'
- Technology Color OS 12 Hands-On Review: What’s Coming To Your Oppo & OnePlus Smartphones?
- News PM Modi to inaugurate Kushinagar international airport on Wednesday
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
The Bugatti Chiron Super Sport has been revealed and Bugatti claims it is the fastest car in the world. Bugatti has debuted the Chiron Super Sport as the world's fastest car with a top speed of 440kmph. The Bugatti Chiron Super Sport is based on the record-breaking Chiron Super Sport 300+ and is powered by an almost similar engine configuration.
The first Super Sport badge was worn by the Bugatti Type 55 in 1931, and the new Chiron is the 4th Bugatti model to wear the prestigious ‘Super Sport' badge since the brand's introduction in 1909.
As aforementioned, the new Bugatti Chiron Super Sport is based on the record-breaking Chiron Super Sport 300+ and use the same engine as well. The Chiron Super Sport is powered by a massive 8.0-litre, W16 engine boosted by a set of four-turbochargers to pump out 1,600bhp and 1,600Nm.
The massive power and torque can propel the Chiron Super Sport from a standstill to 100km/h in under 3 seconds. Keep the throttle pinned and 200km/h comes in just 5.8 seconds. To give you a perspective, the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport will reach 200km/h before the top-spec Honda Civic Type-R can reach 100km/h.
Compared to the standard Chiron, the Super Sport is 0.3 seconds faster to 200kmph and a whole 1-second faster to 300kmph – A proper justification for a price hike of almost a million US dollars over the standard variant.
The Chiron Super Sport uses a 25cm longer rear-end and a bespoke front to better manage the airflow around the car. The exhaust system has been slightly redesigned to go around the diffuser to make it more efficient.
Bugatti plans to start the production of the Chiron Super Sport in the first half of 2022. The hypercar is priced at 3.2 million euros (around Rs 28.40 crore). It is a limited-edition car and only 30 units will be produced. This is a car for the elite among the elite. As a matter of fact, all 30 cars have already been sold.
Thoughts On Bugatti Chiron Super Sport Becoming Fastest Car In The World
Making the world's fastest car is relatively simple – get a monster of an engine, add forced induction systems and run it on an abandoned airstrip. But making the world's fastest car which is as reliable as your everyday runabout is a different ball game altogether.
Especially, if you are the one who sets the benchmark for quality in mainstream manufacturing. This is what Bugatti has achieved with the Chiron Super Sport. It certainly is extremely desirable among the multi-billionaires' circle. In-fact, thanks to its limited production run, the value is set to skyrocket as soon the first one is delivered sometime next year. Great investment then?