- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Bosch has opened India's largest multi-brand car service facilities in Panchkula, Haryana. The new facility is part of the brand's workshop chain network expansion drive in the country. Currently, the brand owns over 250 service centres across India.
According to the company's statement, the workshop has been strategically located in the automotive hub of Panchkula. It is in the vicinity of many car dealership workshops. The Bosch car service outlet caters to the requirements of customers in the adjoining cities of Chandigarh and Mohali.
The workshop spans across an area of approximately 36,000 square feet. The facility features over 40 bays for servicing vehicles regardless of the brand. The workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest Bosch diagnostic equipment. This includes the ECU diagnostic scanner with ESI software for vehicle diagnosis.
The workshop operates with a manpower capacity of 28 people and with a capacity to service more than 45 cars in a day. The technicians are highly-trained professional, who will be attending to various issues arising on vehicles.
The range of services offered by the workshop includes periodic maintenance, ECU diagnostics, brake service, clutch overhaul, suspension system, AC diagnostics and service, aggregate repairs, body repairs and painting, wheel balancing, tyre service, car wash and car detailing.
Additionally, the workshop also offers other value-added services such as road-side assistance, pick, and drop services, cashless insurance repair in a body shop and renewal of insurance, and annual service maintenance plan; among others.
Speaking at the inauguration, Mr Anjan Kumar, Regional President - Automotive Aftermarket, Bosch India said, "We welcome Mr Sunil Goyal and his energetic team to our growing family of Bosch Car Service and take pleasure in inaugurating this world-class facility which brings us closer to the car owners in the Tri-City."
He further added, "Bosch Car Service is well-positioned as the best alternative to the car workshops in India by offering customers a superlative experience of car service. With diagnostics and high-end workshop efficiency tools, we are certain that the customers would be overwhelmed with a superior customer experience in this facility."
The brand has partnered with Speed Links to run this multi-brand concept around the world. The partnership owns the world's largest workshop network with a global footprint of more than 15000 workshops across 150 countries.
Thoughts About The Bosch Opens India's Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana
The facility will help customers to get their car serviced instantly due to a large number of working bays. Also, Bosch makes various spare parts for most vehicles, that can be used while making repairs or general service of vehicles. This will avoid any delays involved in souring OEM parts for vehicles.