- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Bosch has opened India's largest multi-brand car service facilities in Panchkula, Haryana. The new facility is part of the brand's workshop chain network expansion drive in the country. Currently, the brand owns over 250 service centres across India.
According to the company's statement, the workshop has been strategically located in the automotive hub of Panchkula. It is in the vicinity of many car dealership workshops. The Bosch car service outlet caters to the requirements of customers in the adjoining cities of Chandigarh and Mohali.
The workshop spans across an area of approximately 36,000 square feet. The facility features over 40 bays for servicing vehicles regardless of the brand. The workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest Bosch diagnostic equipment. This includes the ECU diagnostic scanner with ESI software for vehicle diagnosis.
The workshop operates with a manpower capacity of 28 people and with a capacity to service more than 45 cars in a day. The technicians are highly-trained professional, who will be attending to various issues arising on vehicles.
The range of services offered by the workshop includes periodic maintenance, ECU diagnostics, brake service, clutch overhaul, suspension system, AC diagnostics and service, aggregate repairs, body repairs and painting, wheel balancing, tyre service, car wash and car detailing.
Additionally, the workshop also offers other value-added services such as road-side assistance, pick, and drop services, cashless insurance repair in a body shop and renewal of insurance, and annual service maintenance plan; among others.
Speaking at the inauguration, Mr Anjan Kumar, Regional President - Automotive Aftermarket, Bosch India said, "We welcome Mr Sunil Goyal and his energetic team to our growing family of Bosch Car Service and take pleasure in inaugurating this world-class facility which brings us closer to the car owners in the Tri-City."
He further added, "Bosch Car Service is well-positioned as the best alternative to the car workshops in India by offering customers a superlative experience of car service. With diagnostics and high-end workshop efficiency tools, we are certain that the customers would be overwhelmed with a superior customer experience in this facility."
The brand has partnered with Speed Links to run this multi-brand concept around the world. The partnership owns the world's largest workshop network with a global footprint of more than 15000 workshops across 150 countries.
Thoughts About The Bosch Opens India's Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana
The facility will help customers to get their car serviced instantly due to a large number of working bays. Also, Bosch makes various spare parts for most vehicles, that can be used while making repairs or general service of vehicles. This will avoid any delays involved in souring OEM parts for vehicles.