- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 9 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Technology Week 19, 2021 Launch Roundup: HONOR MagicBook X 14, HONOR Pad X7, OPPO K9 5G, Vivo Y52s And More
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bosch has opened India's largest multi-brand car service facilities in Panchkula, Haryana. The new facility is part of the brand's workshop chain network expansion drive in the country. Currently, the brand owns over 250 service centres across India.
According to the company's statement, the workshop has been strategically located in the automotive hub of Panchkula. It is in the vicinity of many car dealership workshops. The Bosch car service outlet caters to the requirements of customers in the adjoining cities of Chandigarh and Mohali.
The workshop spans across an area of approximately 36,000 square feet. The facility features over 40 bays for servicing vehicles regardless of the brand. The workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest Bosch diagnostic equipment. This includes the ECU diagnostic scanner with ESI software for vehicle diagnosis.
The workshop operates with a manpower capacity of 28 people and with a capacity to service more than 45 cars in a day. The technicians are highly-trained professional, who will be attending to various issues arising on vehicles.
The range of services offered by the workshop includes periodic maintenance, ECU diagnostics, brake service, clutch overhaul, suspension system, AC diagnostics and service, aggregate repairs, body repairs and painting, wheel balancing, tyre service, car wash and car detailing.
Additionally, the workshop also offers other value-added services such as road-side assistance, pick, and drop services, cashless insurance repair in a body shop and renewal of insurance, and annual service maintenance plan; among others.
Speaking at the inauguration, Mr Anjan Kumar, Regional President - Automotive Aftermarket, Bosch India said, "We welcome Mr Sunil Goyal and his energetic team to our growing family of Bosch Car Service and take pleasure in inaugurating this world-class facility which brings us closer to the car owners in the Tri-City."
He further added, "Bosch Car Service is well-positioned as the best alternative to the car workshops in India by offering customers a superlative experience of car service. With diagnostics and high-end workshop efficiency tools, we are certain that the customers would be overwhelmed with a superior customer experience in this facility."
The brand has partnered with Speed Links to run this multi-brand concept around the world. The partnership owns the world's largest workshop network with a global footprint of more than 15000 workshops across 150 countries.
Thoughts About The Bosch Opens India's Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana
The facility will help customers to get their car serviced instantly due to a large number of working bays. Also, Bosch makes various spare parts for most vehicles, that can be used while making repairs or general service of vehicles. This will avoid any delays involved in souring OEM parts for vehicles.