- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
BMW has launched the M340i xDrive in the Indian market. The M340i xDrive carries a price tag of Rs 62,90,000 ex-showroom pan India. The car will be available in three colour options: Dravit Grey, Sunset Orange and Tanzanite Blue. The M340i also gets Alcantara/Sensatec combination upholstery in Black with contrast Blue stitching.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, "We are excited to launch the first-ever BMW M340i xDrive, the quickest car to be locally produced in India - a completely novel high-performance product that the Indian auto enthusiasts have been waiting for eagerly. It is a unique car because it has the thrilling soul of the BMW 3 Series, the amplified power of M and the driving dynamics of BMW xDrive. With the addition of the BMW M340i xDrive, the BMW 3 Series offers the most powerful and diverse range giving our customers the valuable ‘Power of Choice'. This car also marks an important milestone of local production of high-performance BMW cars from the house of ‘M'."
Speaking about the sports sedan itself, the M340i xDrive features a muscular design with sleek-looking headlamps with integrated DRLs, the brand's distinctive kidney grille, aggressive bumpers at both ends, rear spoiler and 18-inch alloy wheels; among others.
The M340i xDrive is known for its driving dynamics. Powering the sedan is an in-line six-cylinder, twin-scroll turbo, 3.0-litre engine. It produces a maximum of 385bhp of power at 5800rpm and a peak torque of 500Nm between 1850rpm and 5000rpm. The powertrain comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic transmission with power sent to all the wheels.
The car can go from a knot to 100km/h in just 4.4 seconds and that's fast. It also has a top speed that is electronically limited to 250km/h. The car gets three driving modes: Eco Pro, Comfort and Sport. Also, The suspension and the steering adjust according to the driving modes. We recently drove the car and to read our first drive review, click here!
Thoughts About The BMW M340i xDrive
The BMW M340i xDrive is one of the sportiest sedans that has launched in the Indian market. Along with the sporty characteristics of the sedan, it is also packed with a host of features and luxury elements offering a premium look and feel to it and it will definitely give the other fast car a run for their money.