- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 17 hrs ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- News Explained: The All India Quota reservation for OBC and EWS
- Movies Sonam Kapoor Pens A Sweet Birthday Wish For Husband Anand Ahuja; Calls Him 'Light Of My Life'
- Sports Will Rahul Dravid coach India once Ravi Shastri's contract ends? Batting great answers!
- Technology Realme 8s Renders Leak Revealing Possible Design
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy With Upside Potential of 17%, Says ICICI Direct
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
BMW India has open bookings for the much-awaited BMW M340i xDrive from today. The sports sedan will be available in limited units. The pre-launch bookings are exclusively being accepted at BMW online shop for Rs 1 lakh.
Additionally, the first 40 M340i customers will be offered a specially curated Driver Training at an iconic race track in India. This enables an opportunity for customers to master the racing line skills with the help of BMW Certified trainers. Owners will be able to extract the maximum performance of their M340i and tame their machines.
Speaking about the sports sedan itself, the M340i xDrive features a muscular design with sleek-looking headlamps with integrated DRLs, the brand's distinctive kidney grille, aggressive bumpers at both ends, rear spoiler and 18-inch alloy wheels; among others.
Moving to the interiors of the M340i, it features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch infotainment system. The sedan also features wireless charging for smartphone, a head-up display, a 16-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system, voice assistant, gesture control, multi-zone climate control and more.
However, the M340i xDrive is known for its driving dynamics. Starting with its performance, the sedan is powered by an in-line six-cylinder twin-turbo 3.0-litre engine. It produces a maximum of 385bhp at 5800rpm and a peak torque of 500Nm between 1850rpm and 5000rpm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic transmission with power sent to all wheels.
The M340i features a host of driving assistance. This includes dynamic stability control with ABS and dynamic traction control, cornering brake control, dynamic brake control, performance control, dry braking function, fading compensation, start-off assistant, and M Sport differential; among others.
Engineered by BMW M, the car delivers a concentrated distillation of the 3's sporting essence. Together, the high engine performance, M-specific chassis tuning, BMW xDrive all-wheel drive and the M Sport rear differential provide for an outstanding driving experience.
It also comes with a host of safety features including airbags for driver and front passenger, side airbags for driver and front passenger, head airbags front and rear, three-point inertia-reel seatbelts for all seats, front seats with belt stopper, belt latch tensioner and belt force limiter, crash-active front head restraints, crash sensors, tyre pressure indicator.
To enhance the sporty appearance, customers can personalise their car with specially curated BMW M Performance Accessories packages. This includes Enthusiast Pack, Racer's Pack and Motorsport Pack.
Thoughts About The BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch
The BMW M340i xDrive is one of the sportiest sedans that will go on sale in the Indian market. Along with the sporty characteristics of the sedan, it is also packed with a host of features and luxury elements offering a premium look and feel to it.