- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
BMW introduced their new M340i sedan in the Indian market on the 10th of March 2021. The new BMW M340i is now the range-topping variant in the brand's 3 Series lineup and is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 62.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Pan-India).
Now, just days after its launch, BMW has announced that the M340i has been sold out. The German carmaker has confirmed that the new M340i model has been sold out in India in a single day. Customers are now being added to a waiting list, with more details of the bookings and deliveries yet to be announced.
The new BMW M340i xDrive is the brand's first locally-assembled ‘M' car. The M340i also claims to be the quickest car to be locally-assembled in India. The new BMW M340i is positioned between the standard 3 Series range on offer and full-blown M3 model, yet to make it to Indian shores.
Having said that the range-topping sporty sedan is offered with an M-specific chassis tuning and an M Sport rear differential. The M340i also comes with the brand's all-wheel-drive (xDrive) system as standard.
Powering the new sedan is a powerful 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder TwinTurbo petrol engine. It produces 387bhp at 5800rpm and 500Nm of peak torque between 1800 - 5000rpm and is paired with a standard eight-speed Steptronic transmission unit. BMW claims that the M340i can accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in 4.4 seconds, while reaching an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h.
Apart from the performance aspects, the BMW M340i model also comes packed with a host of features and equipment. This includes BMW LED Laserlights as standard, 3D LED taillights, 18-inch alloy wheels, M rear spoiler and more.
The features continue on the inside as well, with the M340i cabin offering a fully-digital 12.3-inch instrument cluster, large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heads-up display and many more.
Thoughts On The BMW M340i Sedan Being Sold Out In India
The BMW M340i, the brand's first locally-assembled ‘M' car seems to have received an overwhelming response in the Indian market. The first-locally assembled M car from BMW goes up against the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C43 and the upcoming Audi S5 Sportback.