- 1 hr ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 5 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- News Lok Sabha Speaker calls meeting with state assembly presiding officers on prevailing COVID situation
- Sports IPL 2021, RR vs DC Match 7 Toss report and playing 11 update: Lalit Yadav handed debut by Delhi
- Movies When A Frustrated Rajesh Khanna Yelled At God After His First Failure Post Becoming A Superstar
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education Freshers Hiring: TCS, Infosys Plans To Hire 66,000 Engineering Graduates From Campuses In FY22
- Technology Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers: Win Free Fitbit Smartwatch
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
- Finance PNB has launched a digital initiative PNB@Ease, Check Details Here
BMW introduced their new M340i sedan in the Indian market on the 10th of March 2021. The new BMW M340i is now the range-topping variant in the brand's 3 Series lineup and is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 62.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Pan-India).
Now, just days after its launch, BMW has announced that the M340i has been sold out. The German carmaker has confirmed that the new M340i model has been sold out in India in a single day. Customers are now being added to a waiting list, with more details of the bookings and deliveries yet to be announced.
The new BMW M340i xDrive is the brand's first locally-assembled ‘M' car. The M340i also claims to be the quickest car to be locally-assembled in India. The new BMW M340i is positioned between the standard 3 Series range on offer and full-blown M3 model, yet to make it to Indian shores.
Having said that the range-topping sporty sedan is offered with an M-specific chassis tuning and an M Sport rear differential. The M340i also comes with the brand's all-wheel-drive (xDrive) system as standard.
Powering the new sedan is a powerful 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder TwinTurbo petrol engine. It produces 387bhp at 5800rpm and 500Nm of peak torque between 1800 - 5000rpm and is paired with a standard eight-speed Steptronic transmission unit. BMW claims that the M340i can accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in 4.4 seconds, while reaching an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h.
Apart from the performance aspects, the BMW M340i model also comes packed with a host of features and equipment. This includes BMW LED Laserlights as standard, 3D LED taillights, 18-inch alloy wheels, M rear spoiler and more.
The features continue on the inside as well, with the M340i cabin offering a fully-digital 12.3-inch instrument cluster, large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heads-up display and many more.
Thoughts On The BMW M340i Sedan Being Sold Out In India
The BMW M340i, the brand's first locally-assembled ‘M' car seems to have received an overwhelming response in the Indian market. The first-locally assembled M car from BMW goes up against the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C43 and the upcoming Audi S5 Sportback.