- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
BMW launches the 740Li M Sport Individual Edition in India at Rs 1.42 crore, ex-showroom (India). The new variant of the brand's flagship sedan is available in a single fully-loaded trim that features BMW's exclusive Individual range of accessories.
Booking for the luxury sedan is open across the country and can be made on the brand's website. The 740Li M Sport Individual Edition will be available in limited units in the country.
- Tanzanite Blue
- Dravit Grey
- LED DRLs
- LED split-taillamps
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Dual chrome exhausts
- Shark-fin antenna
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- Fine-wood trim with wooden inlays
- Ambient lighting,
- Panoramic glass roof
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Electrically adjustable comfort seats
- Seat massage function & active seat ventilation
- 10.2-inch infotainment display
- 10.2-inch instrument cluster
- 7-inch rear tablet
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay connectivity
- Sports steering wheel with mounted controls
- Ambient lighting
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound System
- BMW Gesture Control
- BMW Virtual Assistant
- Max power: 335bhp @ 6.500rpm
- Peak torque: 450Nm @ 5,200rpm
- 0 to 100kmph: 5.6 seconds
- Top Speed: 250kmph
- Six Airbags
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- Side-impact protection
- ISOFIX child seat mounting
- Electronic parking brake with auto-hold
The new luxury sedan is a reflection of opulence and features subtle chrome finishes on the doors, window line grille and others. BMW's signature large kidney grille is flanked on either side by headlamps featuring Matrix technology
Interiors, Features & Technology
The Interior of the 740Li M Sport Individual Edition offers unique and bespokepersonalisation. The sedan is lined with a specially crafted BMW Individual Alcantara headliner, headrest, and backrest cushions.
Regarding technology, the sedan is loaded with a ton of technology for the front and rear passengers.
Engine & Transmission
The new 740Li is powered by a 3.0-litre petrol engine with two turbochargers paired to an 8-speed automatic. The power is sent to all four wheels.
The 740Li features six drive modes: Sport, Sport+, Comfort, Comfort+, Eco Pro & Adaptive. The sedan also rides on the adaptive air suspension.
The 740Li M Sport Individual Edition also features a host of driver assistance systems including Lane Departure Warning, Parking Assistant Plus, Remote Control Parking and the BMW Display Key.
Individual Membership, Warranty & Service
Customers of the BMW Individual 740Li M Sport Edition will gain membership to the exclusive BMW Excellence Club. A member's only collective, BMW Excellence Club caters to the discerning taste of BMW customers by curating unmatched luxury experiences from around the world. The program features four main pillars: Bespoke Travel, The High Life, Grandstand and BMW Privileges.
Customers can choose from a variety of service plans according to duration and mileage. The packages cover Condition Based Service (CBS) and maintenance work with plans starting at Rs 51,700 for a 3-year/40,000km.
Thoughts About The BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India
The 740Li M Sport Individual Edition is the top-of-the-line variant of the brand's flagship luxury sedan. BMW has added a ton of exclusive features to make the already special sedan even more so. The limited availability adds to the exclusivity of the 740Li M Sport Individual Edition.