- 22 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Tsitsipas taking inspiration from the gold medallist grandfather he has never met
- Movies Karan Johar: I Cannot Backslap Shah Rukh Khan; He Is A Very Spiritual Person [Flashback]
- News Govt 'insulting' farmers, it must repeal farm laws: Priyanka
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Best Interest Rates On 3-Year Fixed Deposits In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
BMW has announced that the company will start pre-launch bookings for its upcoming 3 Series Gran Limousine saloon in the Indian market from the 11th of January 2021. The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine is essentially an extended wheelbase version of the standard model already on sale in the country.
The German carmaker has stated they will be providing early-bird benefits, with customers being able to book their 3 Series GL saloon for just Rs 50,000.
BMW also stated that the first 50 customers booking the saloon, before 12 noon of the 21st of January will also receive a complimentary ‘Comfort package' worth Rs 1 lakh, with their 3 Series Gran Limousine. This package includes an iPad, an iPad holder and a coat hanger.
Scheduled to go on sale on the 21st of January 2021, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine packs a number of features, equipment, connected tech and strong performing engine options. Once launched in India, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be the longest entry-level luxury saloon in the Indian market.
The new Gran Limousine model will carry forward the same design, both on its exterior and interior, as its standard model. However, the longer wheelbase does ensure a more spacious and premium cabin feel.
Features, both on the outside and inside will remain identical to the standard model. This includes LED headlamp with integrated LED DRLs, large piano-black finish kidney grille, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, 10.25-inch infotainment system with BMW iDrive, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, multi-zone climate control, ambient lighting and a host of others.
Mechanically, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine is expected to feature both 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engine options. The 2.0-litre petrol produces 255bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, while the diesel engine churns out 188bhp and 400Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The New BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine
The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be positioned above the standard model, even in terms of pricing. It will, however, take on the same rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Audi A4 and the Jaguar XE.