- 8 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
BMW has announced that the company will start pre-launch bookings for its upcoming 3 Series Gran Limousine saloon in the Indian market from the 11th of January 2021. The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine is essentially an extended wheelbase version of the standard model already on sale in the country.
The German carmaker has stated they will be providing early-bird benefits, with customers being able to book their 3 Series GL saloon for just Rs 50,000.
BMW also stated that the first 50 customers booking the saloon, before 12 noon of the 21st of January will also receive a complimentary ‘Comfort package' worth Rs 1 lakh, with their 3 Series Gran Limousine. This package includes an iPad, an iPad holder and a coat hanger.
Scheduled to go on sale on the 21st of January 2021, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine packs a number of features, equipment, connected tech and strong performing engine options. Once launched in India, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be the longest entry-level luxury saloon in the Indian market.
The new Gran Limousine model will carry forward the same design, both on its exterior and interior, as its standard model. However, the longer wheelbase does ensure a more spacious and premium cabin feel.
Features, both on the outside and inside will remain identical to the standard model. This includes LED headlamp with integrated LED DRLs, large piano-black finish kidney grille, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, 10.25-inch infotainment system with BMW iDrive, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, multi-zone climate control, ambient lighting and a host of others.
Mechanically, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine is expected to feature both 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engine options. The 2.0-litre petrol produces 255bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, while the diesel engine churns out 188bhp and 400Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The New BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine
The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be positioned above the standard model, even in terms of pricing. It will, however, take on the same rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Audi A4 and the Jaguar XE.