- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- News MK Stalin seeks 500 MT oxygen allocation from Centre for Tamil Nadu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Retains 2nd Spot; Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Returns To Top 5
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
BluSmart, which is India's first all-electric ride-hailing platform, has announced that the company is offering 50 per cent off on all rides and rentals for healthcare workers (medics), including medical doctors, medical students, paramedics, or an emergency medical responder.
Commenting on this initiative, Anmol Jaggi, Co-Founder & CEO, BluSmart said, "The second wave of COVID like last year has brought about a series of challenges with itself. This initiative will help us eliminate some of those challenges brought about by the lack of accessibility, by providing our medics with a safe ride at minimal cost. Due to lockdown being implemented again in the cities especially in Delhi there are a lot of barriers these medics might face while travelling and by this step we aim to make their travel hassle free."
BluSmart aims to maintain the highest standards of safety and reduce the spread of Covid-19 disease with utmost precautions and safety for their customers and driver-partners as well. To furthermore ensure the safety of each customer and to minimize the spread of Covid-19, the company has taken the offerings to a whole new level to ensure the highest degree of safety and security.
BluSmart has become India's first taxi fleet to get driver partners' vaccination status on the app, which also showcases driver's temperature and last taxi sanitization time. Create a cockpit that separates the driver-partners from the customers, to ensure customer and driver-partner safety. Ensure no-touch travel for the customers, where the driver-partners open and close the doors for the customer and sanitizes customers hands before and after every trip. Follow a no-cancellation policy for all its rides, to ensure timely cab availability.
Thoughts About Blusmart Giving 50 Per Cent Off On All Rides & Rentals To Medics Fighting Covid-19
Every organization is trying to help our country recover from the coronavirus. BluSmart by giving a discount on the rides and rentals is doing a great job.