- 1 day ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- Movies Birthday Glimpse To Introduce Mrunal Thakur As 'Lieutenant' RAM’s Sita In Dulquer Salmaan’s Film
- Technology List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In August 2021
- Sports BCCI to have new CEO, Hemang Amin can apply too
- News What is e-RUPI, a one-stop digital solution? How does it work?
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
BluSmart, which is India's first all-electric ride-hailing platform, has announced that the company is offering 50 per cent off on all rides and rentals for healthcare workers (medics), including medical doctors, medical students, paramedics, or an emergency medical responder.
Commenting on this initiative, Anmol Jaggi, Co-Founder & CEO, BluSmart said, "The second wave of COVID like last year has brought about a series of challenges with itself. This initiative will help us eliminate some of those challenges brought about by the lack of accessibility, by providing our medics with a safe ride at minimal cost. Due to lockdown being implemented again in the cities especially in Delhi there are a lot of barriers these medics might face while travelling and by this step we aim to make their travel hassle free."
BluSmart aims to maintain the highest standards of safety and reduce the spread of Covid-19 disease with utmost precautions and safety for their customers and driver-partners as well. To furthermore ensure the safety of each customer and to minimize the spread of Covid-19, the company has taken the offerings to a whole new level to ensure the highest degree of safety and security.
BluSmart has become India's first taxi fleet to get driver partners' vaccination status on the app, which also showcases driver's temperature and last taxi sanitization time. Create a cockpit that separates the driver-partners from the customers, to ensure customer and driver-partner safety. Ensure no-touch travel for the customers, where the driver-partners open and close the doors for the customer and sanitizes customers hands before and after every trip. Follow a no-cancellation policy for all its rides, to ensure timely cab availability.
Thoughts About Blusmart Giving 50 Per Cent Off On All Rides & Rentals To Medics Fighting Covid-19
Every organization is trying to help our country recover from the coronavirus. BluSmart by giving a discount on the rides and rentals is doing a great job.