- 3 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- 6 hrs ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- Movies Wamiqa Gabbi Isn't Rushing To Do Bollywood Films, Says I’d Rather Choose Regional Film With Great Scenes
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In August
- News In a first, Indian Railways to transport life-saving oxygen to Bangladesh
- Technology Realme X7 Max 5G Now Selling Starting At Rs. 24,999 On Flipkart
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Mairaj and Angad to take the field in Men’s Skeet
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Education RBSE 12th Result Name Wise And Marksheet Download, Check Link
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: India’s Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Wins a Silver in Weightlifting
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) has introduced eight new models to its BharatBenz Commercial Vehicle lineup in the Indian market. This includes six new trucks and two buses, all of which are said to offer a number of user-centric features and equipment.
The BharatBenz truck lineup now includes the 1917R, 4228R Tanker, 1015R+, 42T M-Cab, 2868 Construction vehicle and the recently unveiled BSafe Express Reefer Truck. Similarly, the company also has two buses in the form of the wide-body 1017 variant with a seating capacity of 50 passengers. There is also the 1624 chassis, which is available with a parabolic suspension.
Alongside the introduction of the eight new products, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) also introduced a ‘BSafe Pack' - offering a wide range of features across the entire portfolio, ensuring the safety of drivers and passengers.
Talking about the trucks, the 1917R is offered with either a 20,22,24 and 31-foot load span options. The truck is suitable for on-highway transportation and freight movement. The 4228R comes with a 31-feet loading span for transportation of parcels and containers. Additionally, there is also a special full-built 34-kilolitre tanker version for POL application.
The 1015R+ and the 42T M-Cab carry forward the same features, equipment and capabilities as before with minor changes. The BharatBenz 1015R+ truck now features an upgraded powertrain with a stronger gearbox. The 42T M-Cab, on the other hand, now features a 22 cubic-metre loading capacity, now offered with COVID protection and caters to the coal industry.
The final truck is the BharatBenz BSafe Express, which is a reefer truck, developed in partnership with Motherson Group. It has been built for the transportation of COVID-19 vaccine across the country, while maintaining the right temperature during movement — here are more details.
Coming to the buses, the first is the 1017 model, which comes with a capacity of carrying 50 passengers. This makes it ideal for daily school and college runabouts. The second is a 1624 chassis with parabolic suspension, popular for staff and other small intercity transportation.
Satyakam Arya, MD & CEO Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, said,
"In today's rapidly-changing environment, it is vital to meet the dynamic needs of society. With this in mind, we proudly introduce BharatBenz's expanded new range with special covid-prevention features."
"Both new and current customers will be delighted by our updated portfolio offering the industry's best TCO, as well as our new loyalty program designed to reward the customers for their trust placed in brand BharatBenz."
Thoughts On The BharatBenz Eight New Product Introduction
BharatBenz since April 2020 (implementation of BS6 emission norms) have managed to double their market share in the Indian CV segment. The company offers customer-centric, along with unmatched reliability and safety, making them an extremely popular brand in the segment.