- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Nissan dealer in Bangalore - Surya Nissan, organized deliveries of 100 units of the Nissan Magnite in a single day. Previously, in a report, 36 units of the Nissan Magnite had been delivered on a single day by Kantipudi Nissan dealer in Andhra Pradesh. These bookings were received by various outlets of Surya Nissan in the city, but the deliveries of all the cars were coordinated as part of a Mega Delivery Event.
The video posted by Auto Town shows the 100 Nissan Magnite getting ready for delivery. The new Nissan Magnite is offered in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite is the first compact-SUV offering from the company and is also a very important model for the brand in the Indian market. The Magnite is packed with a host of features and equipment, while also offering a striking design and two engine options.
Speaking about the engine options, the Nissan Magnite is powered by two petrol engine options. The first is a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. This unit comes paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. On the other hand, there is a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque. This engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
The new Nissan Magnite comes with a sporty yet premium feel. The cabin comes finished in black all around, including the dashboard and the seat upholstery. The dashboard features 8-inch touchscreen infotainment at the centre with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control and plenty of features.
The Nissan Magnite also features a fully-digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, push-button start/stop, electrically-adjustable & foldable ORVMs, fast-charging USB port with a 12V socket, ambient lighting, puddle lamps, JBL surround sound system and plenty of other features.
In terms of safety equipment, the Nissan Magnite comes packed with multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, hill start assist, brake assist, traction control, impact-sensing auto door unlock speed-sensing auto door lock, ISOFIX child seat anchorages and plenty of others.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Compact SUV
The Nissan Magnite has been a potential game-changer for the brand in the Indian market. The car has already managed to gain a lot of attention and goes up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford Ecosport in India.