- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Nissan dealer in Bangalore - Surya Nissan, organized deliveries of 100 units of the Nissan Magnite in a single day. Previously, in a report, 36 units of the Nissan Magnite had been delivered on a single day by Kantipudi Nissan dealer in Andhra Pradesh. These bookings were received by various outlets of Surya Nissan in the city, but the deliveries of all the cars were coordinated as part of a Mega Delivery Event.
The video posted by Auto Town shows the 100 Nissan Magnite getting ready for delivery. The new Nissan Magnite is offered in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite is the first compact-SUV offering from the company and is also a very important model for the brand in the Indian market. The Magnite is packed with a host of features and equipment, while also offering a striking design and two engine options.
Speaking about the engine options, the Nissan Magnite is powered by two petrol engine options. The first is a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. This unit comes paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. On the other hand, there is a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque. This engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
The new Nissan Magnite comes with a sporty yet premium feel. The cabin comes finished in black all around, including the dashboard and the seat upholstery. The dashboard features 8-inch touchscreen infotainment at the centre with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control and plenty of features.
The Nissan Magnite also features a fully-digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, push-button start/stop, electrically-adjustable & foldable ORVMs, fast-charging USB port with a 12V socket, ambient lighting, puddle lamps, JBL surround sound system and plenty of other features.
In terms of safety equipment, the Nissan Magnite comes packed with multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, hill start assist, brake assist, traction control, impact-sensing auto door unlock speed-sensing auto door lock, ISOFIX child seat anchorages and plenty of others.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Compact SUV
The Nissan Magnite has been a potential game-changer for the brand in the Indian market. The car has already managed to gain a lot of attention and goes up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford Ecosport in India.